Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there snow on its way tonight in sussex?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
After struggling in a fair distance for work last time only to find people from nowhere near as far away had not made it I shan't be overkeen to go to work tomorrow should it snow!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It WILL snow. Me saying this will MEAN it MUST snow. I can see the clouds bringing the snow already!

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Gonna throw a sickie if there is and take kids sledging!!
Bollocks to work :lolol::lolol::lolol:

be like this in morning ..be warned !!!

2005-01-snow-storm.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
If it is will our taffic wardens be stupid enough to ticket cars for not displaying parking permits ? ( it's a retorical question ! ). ???

it still needs an answer though my friend.....and the answer is......
.....yes, yes our traffic fascists will be stupid enough.....or greedy enough to get the commision!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm...I wouldn't be adverse to another highly productive day spent on the PS3.
I'm 60% of the way through Unchartered 2 now. With a snowy day or two, I could be all but done with it by the weekend, and can then go back to playing Tiger on the Wii.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hmmm...I wouldn't be adverse to another highly productive day spent on the PS3.
I'm 60% of the way through Unchartered 2 now. With a snowy day or two, I could be all but done with it by the weekend, and can then go back to playing Tiger on the Wii.

Surely you'd be better off following Tiger's example of shagging everything with a pulse rather than playing him on the Wii

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Gonna throw a sickie if there is and take kids sledging!!
Bollocks to work :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Good move. Here we are in the middle of the worst economic cycle in decades and you are gonna throw a sickie. If your employer has to make redundancies in the near future will he look at sick/absent records of employees and be influenced by your attendance record? Your kids may not get the Xmas pressies they want then, or the new trendy clothes they need cos you are out of work because you wanted to take them sledging!

Alternatively perhaps you work in the public sector and get far too much lenient treatment concerning attendance anyway?

Why can't most people just go to work as normal, if you have to walk 2 or 3 miles think how many Xmas calories you will burn off!:fishing:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surely you'd be better off following Tiger's example of shagging everything with a pulse rather than playing him on the Wii

If I can get three eagles in a row it unlocks a secret 'motel' level, where you get to vigorously pork a tattood barmaid from Memphis right up the council, and finish off by giving her a donkey-punch over the back of the head with the nunchuk.

Motion Plus, the lot.

If I can get three eagles in a row it unlocks a secret 'motel' level, where you get to vigorously pork a tattood barmaid from Memphis right up the council, and finish off by giving her a donkey-punch over the back of the head with the nunchuk.

Motion Plus, the lot.

Oh please PLEASE Nintendo make this game for real

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here