Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a buy-out clause in CMS's contract?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yes he is. Zaha has everything you could want from a striker. Pace, Power, Skill and Goals. Zaha can get pass defenders so easily. In some matches Zaha doesn't get tackled. Unfortunately he has a bad temper.

What ? 7 goals in 88 games for a winger is pretty poor. Compare that to Buckley who has 8 in 29 - goals isnt his strong point.

(Rhodes has 73 goals in 126 games for the record)

D

Deleted member 18477

Liverpool will probably sign him. They like average players.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Yes he is. Zaha has everything you could want from a striker. Pace, Power, Skill and Goals. Zaha can get pass defenders so easily. In some matches Zaha doesn't get tackled. Unfortunately he has a bad temper.

Power? :lolol: he's a skinny fucker.

Goals? :lolol: okay then mate!

Worth more than £8million? Hahahahahaha course he is.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Why does every bloody thread end up going on about Winifried f***ing Zaha? :ffsparr:

Yeah i know he isnt even that good, ive seen him on tv and live at the Amex and not that impressed, his goals record is shocking and he doesnt get many assists.
I know i would much prefer Lua Lua and Buckley over Zaha anyday, let Palarse fans believe they have a gem its only thing they got to be pleased about as they going down this year with Zahas massive 5 goals (max)

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Rhodes is similar to CMS in that he was top scorer in League 1 then bought by a Championship team. I certainly wouldn't say that Rhodes is worth 5 Mil more than CMS. Blackburn have panic bought a decent striker for the price of an excellent striker, where as we paid the going rate for a decent striker.
Zaha is an unknown quanity . . obviously talented but lacking physicality and mentally can go missing sometimes. Sure he will fetch a decent price if someone wants to take a gamble.

Dec 29, 2011
Yeah i know he isnt even that good, ive seen him on tv and live at the Amex and not that impressed, his goals record is shocking and he doesnt get many assists.
I know i would much prefer Lua Lua and Buckley over Zaha anyday, let Palarse fans believe they have a gem its only thing they got to be pleased about as they going down this year with Zahas massive 5 goals (max)

Sooo you've seen him play twice? Palace fans watch him every week so i'll take their (somewhat biased) view oh him. I've also seen him twice at the Amex and in the League Cup Semi where he RAPED their right back for 120 minutes and was decent against us. I rate him, he's good, and as for now it's all Palace have going for them because they haven't got the fans, money, manager, squad or chairman to be a good championship team. Let's let them have this one yeah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here