Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the use of indicators optional now?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
It seems the use of indicators by drivers is seen as optional

More often than not, they are not used

I've even seen Fire Engines (obviously not when going to an emergency), Police cars etc. not use them

INDICATE!!!!

Give us a clue where you are going!

:rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only if you drive a BMW, whereas if you drive a Volvo you are obliged to sit in the middle lane of motorways so have no need to indicate

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As my mate Gaz the Brummie would say when observing non-indicator use...

If he had indicators at birth, they would have indicated that he is a ****.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
its possibly my biggest pet hate, if they arent indicating I just step out (as long as they arent going too fast) then give them some shit

WERD

this drives me absolutely mental with rage. Sometimes I wish my car wasn't so nice so I didn't mind smashing it into other people's motors when they're to blame.

I'm tempted to buy a £100 rustbucket and just drive it round Brighton waiting for some inconsiderate driver to piss me off in his BMW so I can put a nice fat dent in his/her pride and joy.

Tossers. This is one of the most inconsiderate acts a motorist can pull off and I hate it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its those FUCKERS coming in the opposite direction at roundabouts who then turn right without indicating, and then gob off at me as though I M the **** when driving straight across and nearly taking their front-left wing with me.

I dont always indicate when I lane-change on the motorway though. I like to retain an air of mystery.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
When sitting at the busy South Road roundabout in HH for several minutes, I've noticed that 90% of the time it's older people.

Just because you've been driving for 30 years, it doesn't mean you OWN the roads:censored:

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think indicators are an optional extra on BMWs! People tend to opt for a sat nav instead

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
When sitting at the busy South Road roundabout in HH for several minutes, I've noticed that 90% of the time it's older people.

What REALLY irritates me about that roundabout is people getting in the right hand lane at South Road, then proceeding to drive up Franklynn Road.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What REALLY irritates me about that roundabout is people getting in the right hand lane at South Road, then proceeding to drive up Franklynn Road.

that is RIDICULOUS

the amount of near collisions i have occured there because of that is ludicrous. although it is always good when you are in a bad mood and just want to SHOUT at someone to go there, knowing full well it will happen and that an argument will break out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here