Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the shortlist 4 or 5?

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is the shortlist 4 or 5 now? Presumable it is 5 coz DK said it was 4 and then a new name came forward after this.

I think the 5 are Mcghee, Rosenoir, Dowie, Gray, Tigana.

I have it on fairly good authority that Tigana WAS interviewed last week for the job. Not sure who the choice is going to be though. Would be fairly happy with any of them except Gray.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
on the assumption that ANY of these will f*** off at the first opportunity, it's gotta be Mcghee really, he is the most proven out of the bunch and ha a tidy managerial record.

Last edited:

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
McGhee is now the favourite?

Apparently on Sky's Gillette Soccer Saturday they said Rosenior would be announced as our new manager on Monday morning.

We need to get this sorted and quick.

Dr Schnell

Aug 20, 2003
Bald as a Coot

Hope its Tigana.

Bald Gull, think I spotted you at the Brentford game last week - you really are very, very Bald. In fact you make Telly Savales look positively hirsute

:salute:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I still don't understand why Tigana is still be bounded about. We have as much chance of getting (affording) Sir Bobby Robson as we do Jean Tig

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
watsongooal said:
I still don't understand why Tigana is still be bounded about. We have as much chance of getting (affording) Sir Bobby Robson as we do Jean Tig

He HAS been interviewed. As I said though, not sure of the outcome!!

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dr Schnell said:
Hope its Tigana.

Bald Gull, think I spotted you at the Brentford game last week - you really are very, very Bald. In fact you make Telly Savales look positively hirsute

:salute:

Dr - pots, kettles etc. etc.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Rosenior is not my choice -, I think mcghee is a good safe managerial choice that would guarantee, good tactics and he would acieve lots at brighton by his attacking tactics. Where the hell did Tigana come into the equation - never thought of him he would be good too !!!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Its gonna be Jean Tigana with Claus Topmueller as his number 2 and Christian Gross as the new kitman !!:lolol:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
ditchy said:
Its gonna be Jean Tigana with Claus Topmueller as his number 2 and Christian Gross as the new kitman !!:lolol:

Topmoller is the new Hamburg SWV manager! So probably Glenda as number 2 or something...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here