Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Huddersfield MATCH the chance to PROPERLY thank Dick Knight ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Seeing the TITLE is all SEWN up and in the BAG and Huddersfield is all ABOUT celebrating the END of the era , is this THE proper TIME to thank Dick Knight for his SERVICES to the club ?

Let's ALL hope the CAPACITY crowd THINK back and LET the potless pillock Dick Tight know EXACTLY what we THINK of him and what he DID.
NEVER forget how he promised £2million to BUY players which TURNED out to be AN empty PROMISE just like all the others that FOLLOWED over the YEARS.

How he sold season tickets for Withdean knowing the GROUND wasn't READY, how he SOLD Bobby Zamora to pay for his EVER increasing SUPPLIES of viagara, how he PROMISED a top QUALITY manager and WE got Tinselhead, how he SOLD Steve Coppell to Reading THUS ruining our chances of PROMOTION that season, how he TREATED the loyal Dean Wilkins who in RETURN is masterminding Southamptons RACE to the title, how he MADE that managerial MORON Thicky Adams manager and nearly RELEGATED us , how he made that Baldy CLOWN Salde manager nearly RELEGATING us, how he PROMISED funding for Falmer was IN place when that was a LOAD of old bollocks and FINALLY how he became the MOST unpopular CHAIRMAN this century.

I don't think he WILL have the NERVE to turn up for the Huddersfield GAME , he will PROBABLY be in Torrelmolinos COUNTING the money HE made from SELLING Withdean, but IF he does have the bollocks to SHOW then JOIN the ARS when we will INVADE the directors box in a Darlington '96 RERUN and force the tinpot dictator to FLEE with his lapdog Perry for the LAST time and what MARVELLOUS scenes that will MAKE.

KNIGHT OUT

SACK THE LIFE PRESIDENT N0W

:angry::angry::angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
you leading this by chance ARS master?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also I would add HIRING that LARDY Jocko Clown MAGOO who also nearly RELEAGATED us. That and at EVERY transfer DEADLINE time DKs phone was OFF while he was HOLIDAYING in Spain :angry:

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Meh, that fight is over! Bloom sacked him which was what needed to be done. Look how far the club have come since his departure.

Time to forgive and forget Ernie!

I agree though it is a bit boring him lauding up our achievements this season (which he did after promotion and the championship) when he's had nothing to do with it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont forget the COTTAGE industry and TOADYING that was RIFE under DK :angry:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
How has no-one mentioned the FACT that if Dick Knight hadn't run up such a HUGE bill at Little Chef over the years we could have afforded to fill in the corners at the AMEX?

I for one plan to tip an entire Olympic breakfast in his lap when I see him next.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You just want him there to fulfill your promise of kneeling down in the centre circle so you can kiss his bare ass. Admit it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
SPUNKED 150K on Flairless Turienzo against Magoo's wishes and then paid him off as well when it was clear that he was a ringer for someone who could actually play with a football at his feet :angry:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
"the potless pillock Dick Tight" still NEVER fails to make me laugh.

Shame you couldn't fit in "the clipboard kid". Brilliant.

I'm up for the Darlington 96 rerun. Up the ARS.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
dem boys r going fishin..........

If you just wait a little then hopefully Sheff United will remove Adams (by mutual consent), then Dick as a parting gift, can sack that useless Uruguayan, bring back Adams, booker and white and we all do a sit in on the pitch and refuse to leave withdean.

No to Falmer.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
and that bubbly he plied us with when he lied and said we had Falmer, and making us meet him down at Madiera Drive only to have to walk all the way back again to meet Tony Blair and his loons!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Don't forget sticking his nose in the transfers and getting SHANE Mcfaul and Johnny DIXON, when Wilkins wanted HOOPER and RACON.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here