• yes

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • no

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
After accumilating huge debts have you now got a question mark hanging over your head.
Don't copy eachother and clan up,be yourself and give your honest opion seriously.Are you shocked at these debts considering we was basicly very secure or are you not surprised?

Honest views only !!!!!
:wave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As best as can be under the circumstances

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I think it is. most of the debt has been by paying for Withdean and the Falmer campaign. Fingers crossed we get a yes tomorrow and then can start making money without having to pay it all out to the likes of Ecovert and the £5million bung we threw to Prescot

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i think dick is doing a grand job. once we get falmer, and if we can stabilise ourselves in the championship, then that would be the right time to spend more money on the team. i know staying in this division without massive team rebuilding is a massive gamble. but so is spending lots of money on the team and then getting relegated. this would seriously damage the club.
so as it stands we have to sit tight and hope for the best.
the club cannott really afford to get relegated, it certainly cannot afford to go down with bigger wage bills than we already have.
unfortunatly that is the only way for now.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Crikey, look where we could be: in the Conference, no money whatsoever, blah blah blah. Considering we're playing at Withdean and with all the restrictions we're under, he's doing a fine job.

Imho, the whole Hinsh / not hiring Coppell immediately debacle's been his only real big mistake so far.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Did someone mention its raining again ?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Sorry, have I missed something?

That is the buzz on here mate. you know what Idle gossip is like though

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
bha.fatboy said:
That is the buzz on here mate. you know what Idle gossip is like though

Fair dos, hope the person who posted this originally isn't left with egg on his face!

I think everyone on NSC (and Brighton fans in general) need a pick-me-up, whether it be positive news on the new ground and/or new players

PS This rumour wasn't a Ritchie Morris one was it?!!!!

PPS Ritchie if you're reading this.......:p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
PS This rumour wasn't a Ritchie Morris one was it?!!!!

No mate I thing it was one of GG's Tips :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hove Born & Bred started the thread a couple down from this one

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
£6m in debt and in Championship?

or

0 debt and in League 2 / Conference?

Bearing in mind Falmer is far more likely with us being a big club, I know what I prefer.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i dont like dick knight that much, but hats off, hes running the club well

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Doint think DK could be doing any more at the moment. Once we have been at Falmer for a couple of years, then is the time to question if the debts get out of control

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
I believe the club is around £2 million in debt - and even that figure includes directors' loans beyond their shareholdings. The other figures quoted wildly all over here include directors' loans that have been translated into shares and are as such no longer debts.

In other words, we are not massively in debt to banks etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here