Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is swearing big and clever ?

Vote HERE. Vote NOW.

• YES - Swearing is great. It makes me sound COOL and HARD, and makes me one of the LADS.

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • NO - People who swear are just showing their ignorance and lack of vocabulary. I want no part of it.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • I have no opinion on this, and have once again wasted my time with one of Easy's shit polls.

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think it is.

It enables me to express my feelings and make my point in a forthright and immediatly understandable manner. Used properly, swearing is an invaluable tool for conveying a variety of emotions.

Anger: "That was f***ing SHIT, Harding"
Joy: "YES ! f***ing YES ! YOU f***ing BEAUTY !"
Impatience: "Oh bollocks to this, I'm off down the pub"
Irritation: "Look, just piss off you f***ing twat"
Fear: "Oh SHIT"
Amazement: "Fuuuuucking HELL !"
Confusion: "What the f*** ?"

Lets have a big :clap: for swearing. Its f***ing GREAT.

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
It's not big or clever. It can sometimes be as bad as the monkey noises which are so widely (& rightly) condemned - bit of double standards really.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
depends what sort of swearword it is. i dont like the c word. however i accept that people want to swear and they are fine to do so. as long as its not to much in front of children.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I cant help but swear everynow and again, especially when watching shite like last night (we were all on a roll with that one), but it is COOL and when theres just no other word for something that only a swear word can fill then you gotta swear it :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
II swear all the time and I'm neither big nor clever.

I am handsome though so I put it to you that swearing is just that, handsome.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
There is a time and place for it, now you wouldn't at your wedding, unless you finally relise your wife to be is a "right f***ing minger!"

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i try my best to curb the amount of swearing that comes out of my mouth, but sometimes its just plain required !

Its not big and clever tho ! tsk tsk Easy :)

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Marshy said:
i try my best to curb the amount of swearing that comes out of my mouth, but sometimes its just plain required !

Its not big and clever tho ! tsk tsk Easy :)
f*** off marshy you fat f***!!!

:ohmy:
just jesting...swearing should be saved for special occasions and then it will have the appropriate effect!
;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here