Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC About to Get Quieter????

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Pre-ordered long ago and has been posted so will be on the doormat tomorrow morning, just so happens I'm on a day off too, see you in a few months!

:wave:

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
The limitations of my machine means that there is no point in me buying this one. Will stick with 00-01

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Hell yeah! Will definitely be buying. Played the demo a fair bit and I think its harder this year. More tactical nouse and tweaking needed than previous years.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't wait til I get paid.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
this is probably the first FM release that I wont bother with since it all began with the CM series all those moons ago!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I will be getting up tomorow morning and driving somewhere to get it.

Have to work 12-3 but will be straight back on it when i'm back home.

I'm even putting my Uni work on hold to play it and will be completing it on Sunday.

Plus i wonder if you can call Lynch back from loan on there because he will get straight in my team :contraversial:.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Management games bore the tits off me. Its just stats and number-crunching, hardly much different to a day at work.

Gimmie Guitar Hero ANY day of the week.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I will be getting up tomorow morning and driving somewhere to get it.

Have to work 12-3 but will be straight back on it when i'm back home.

I'm even putting my Uni work on hold to play it and will be completing it on Sunday.

Plus i wonder if you can call Lynch back from loan on there because he will get straight in my team :contraversial:.
He's isn't on loan to Forest in the demo although I just sold him to Reading!!

Will be getting the full game asap.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I love the FM series, and used to play the old CM games to death.

However I have a very bad feeling that my home computer will not be able to handle the sheer power of this new FM version. Therefore I haven't purchased it. This makes me sad :down:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I will be jeopardising my third year at uni solely because I want to take Brighton to champions league glory again. Can't wait for the updated squads etc, it all looks so fresh on the new games.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
pre ordered mine, but you cant play it until midnight tonight because it is time coded. Those without an internet connection will need to right a number to activate it!
favicon.ico
PR: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...
favicon.ico
L: wait...
favicon.ico
LD: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...wait...
favicon.ico
C: wait...
favicon.ico
SD: wait...
close.gif

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
were you the person that was ON the game a few years ago

you were always in my youth team, regardless of who i managed

YES !!! :laugh:

That was me. I won a "face in the game" competition on their website. I once played me for about 16 years and then I was good enough to score the winning penalty in the Champions League Final for Tottenham. Good TIMES !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here