Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC a popularity Contest?

Is NSC a popularity contest?

• Yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I am Safeway Seagull and am therfore Mr Popular!

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
I fuckin hope not cos i dislike most of the twats on here so if they think it is a popularity contest then they are not very good at being popular, mind you i expect the feeling is mutual.

A few seem ok and Watford sounds like a good bloke as well as Albion Dan the rest i would have to meet but many come across as real geeks.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
SM BHAFC said:
I fuckin hope not cos i dislike most of the twats on here so if they think it is a popularity contest then they are not very good at being popular, mind you i expect the feeling is mutual.

A few seem ok and Watford sounds like a good bloke as well as Albion Dan the rest i would have to meet but many come across as real geeks.

Oi ****, I aint no geek.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
SM BHAFC said:

damn does that mean you don't like me sm? i'm gutted. then again i don't want to wind you up, you'd have me deported

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
would the real safeway seagull please stand up !

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Excellent post Tinx, i said many come across as geeks i did not say Tinx does but with that post maybe you are.

Alan Partridge what the f*** are you gibbering on about?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
SM BHAFC said:
Excellent post Tinx, i said many come across as geeks i did not say Tinx does but with that post maybe you are.

Alan Partridge what the f*** are you gibbering on about?
053111.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here