Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is now the time to read the riot act to Vicente

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
What i want to know is why isn't he playing and the reason?

Get the tabloid papers and they give why the injuried player isn't playing but when it comes to vicente it always says unavailble.

Why don't the club come out and let us who pay his wages know. Disgrace.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What i won't to know is why isn't he playing and the reason?

Get the tabloid papers and they give why the injuried player isn't playing but when it comes to vicente it always says unavailble.

Why don't the club come out and let us who pay his wages know. Disgrace.

You don't pay his wages, any more than you pay mine.

It's amazing how your anger is always directed towards foreigners, although given your other account as well known racist Lucky Boy Farang it is hardly surprising.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whose Vicente ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's amazing how your anger is always directed towards foreigners, although given your other account as well known racist Lucky Boy Farang it is hardly surprising.

Ooh er misses, calm down

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You don't pay his wages, any more than you pay mine.

You really are a nob of the highest order. Read and re- read. If its not for us fans then the players wouldn't get paid. Get it? I thought i was thick but you take it to a new level.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I hope he will play in the stripes again but it's looking increasing unlikely. It was a shit result but I'm thankful that I was at portman road when the real Vicente made an appearance and scored a goal of beauty. The man could still be a mega talent and no matter what the situation is behind the scenes and no matter how frustrated we are, it's a crying shame that this man isn't gracing a football pitch. Wether it be with us or any other team in Europe

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If all these injuries are a mental issue with Vicente, not saying they are though, it must be time to sit him down and explain to him what is expected. If the injuries are genuine, then who ever carried out his initial medic tests needs to be replaced before signing anyone else. The clubs recent record on signing "Crocks" has become alarming. There was an issue regarding the fitness of Hoskins at the end of last season.

You can if you like he will probably tell you to fcuk off, it`s not like he needs the money

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You really are a nob of the highest order. Read and re- read. If its not for us fans then the players wouldn't get paid. Get it? I thought i was thick but you take it to a new level.

Fortunately, most fans are not BNP apologists such as yourself.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I really hope to be proved wrong about Vicente but why cant the club just say wont be ready till March IF his injur(ies) are really that bad. Then we can all stop this faffing about.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I thought Edgar was a joke when he signed for us but this guy sounds terrible.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If so, someone in the club messed up big-time. The question is who? We know it couldn't be Gus but who else fouled up? The club's medic?

Genuine question here, but how many times have we changed medical staff since Poyet came in, isn't this our third set? Surely getting a fourth in can't help?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here