Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is now the time to read the riot act to Vicente

If all these injuries are a mental issue with Vicente, not saying they are though, it must be time to sit him down and explain to him what is expected. If the injuries are genuine, then who ever carried out his initial medic tests needs to be replaced before signing anyone else. The clubs recent record on signing "Crocks" has become alarming. There was an issue regarding the fitness of Hoskins at the end of last season.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Why? He's on a pay as you play - we're not losing any money from him being injured unlike we are with Hoskins so why not start a thread about him instead?

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If all these injuries are a mental issue with Vicente, not saying they are though, it must be time to sit him down and explain to him what is expected. If the injuries are genuine, then who ever carried out his initial medic tests needs to be replaced before signing anyone else. The clubs recent record on signing "Crocks" has become alarming. There was an issue regarding the fitness of Hoskins at the end of last season.

You are a stupid boy aren't you?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why? He's on a pay as you play - we're not losing any money from him being injured unlike we are with Hoskins so why not start a thread about him instead?

Source?

Oh and why dont the club just come out and say he aint fit but we reckon by march he will be thus stopping all this bullshit of is he isnt he...

f***ing panto with him "he is fit" "oh no he isnt" etc etc

Cut the bullshit and just say ready when the sun shines. Like paul brooker.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

To a degree you have a point-that said i went to school with an ex Albion player who had a very dodgy knee (had it at school and when he retired & still does),it kept him from playing in the top flight imvho,however he still had a successful career and he will not be the last player to be signed and play for Brighton,or for that matter any club,whilst carrying an permanent injury.....goes with the territory i'm afraid.

Sep 1, 2010
Will he understand it?

ra.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He wouldn`t be able to hear you anyway because he is suffering from severe inflammation of the inner ear at the moment although my sources tell me it should clear up very soon.

Pardon? :jester:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford

i doubt very much that vicente would have signed for us as a pay as you play deal

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Says who?..as I understand it he is on a contract till end of the season. He was never going to sign a pay as you play ffs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
As far as I am aware, the club has never confirmed that Vicente is on a pay per play contract. I suspect he's raking in the dosh for doing bugger all on a relatively attractive contract.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here