Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is McShane still the greatest thing since sliced bread

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I got slaughtered on here a while back for questioning if he was actually all that.
After seeing the goals again from Christmas perhaps we should again

Discuss

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
NO !! not at all, Mcshane has just come back from injury, he needs time to get back into things...we've thrown him straight into the team, straight after his injury comeback, no wonder he's going to be rusty. And anyway, there are 11 players in the team that can defend the shit goals we've conceded this christmas, not just a one man team....;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Granary for me! :clap2:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
chibatta's....mmmmmmm

very fattening though

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It has to be said he had a mare against Millwall.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sliced bread is f***ing shit, it's always too thin. I like the fact that I can slice bread myself, then you have the option of different thicknesses.

Thicker bread can be used to sandwiches that involve thick meats so that they won't tear so easily but when you want a plain marmite sandwich or just something light to eat you can go for a thinner cut.

The only thing I do like buying ready made, as it were, is Ribena as no matter how hard you try you can NEVER replicate the strength that it comes in the cartons which seems to be the exact right strength.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
McShane is Albion's Player Of The Season already, unless there some kind of remarkable signing in the transfer window. IMHO, like.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I just went with the wrap option for my turkey lettuce and mayo lunchtime snack, but the mowt who served me didnt slice the turkey and stuffed it all in width ways.
Then he used too much mayo so it covered me as the "wrap" he constructed un wrapped itself and fell onto my lap.

I wish the scottish woman would come back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Thicker bread can be used to sandwiches that involve thick meats so that they won't tear so easily but when you want a plain marmite sandwich or just something light to eat you can go for a thinner cut.
Do you like a nice piece of thick meat during your lunch hour then Chappers ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would think about playing El-Abd in the middle and moving McShane to RB. He is technically better while El-Abd is stronger.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Les Biehn said:
I would think about playing El-Abd in the middle and moving McShane to RB. He is technically better while El-Abd is stronger.
Not a bad idea. El Abd has a far better positional sense than McShane which is why some of us think he is the better defender. McShane is a very good footballer and has the stamina to make an excellent midfielder imo.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Do you like a nice piece of thick meat during your lunch hour then Chappers ?

Ooh look, Easy is trying to make something funny out of a quite innocent sentence, there's something you don't see EVERY f***ing DAY.

:drool:

Dougal said:
I got slaughtered on here a while back for questioning if he was actually all that.
After seeing the goals again from Christmas perhaps we should again

Discuss
Did you go to Southampton? He was easily our most classy and commanding player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: Is McShane still the greatest thing since sliced bread

London Irish said:
Did you go to Southampton? He was easily our most classy and commanding player.

But showed that he is not anywhere near good enough for Man Utd so perhaps we may be able to sign him permanently as he is more than adequate for our needs. He was responsible for their first goal and his distribution is poor, he just hacks it away but then again in our situation that is probably not a bad fault.

He is a competant Championship player no better but he istill young and may improve.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would be inclined to stick with that defence

Flo

Lynch Butters McShane El-Abd

Carole or Fructie( not both) Reid AN Other( new) Chippie

CKR or Jakey( Not both) AN Other ( new)

Subs

Trolley, Harty, Kuips, Tiny Cox, Kerry M

That side will keep us up...IMHO