Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Magoo worse than Tinselhead ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
trained wasps would be superb . . . . . .you could get them to guard your house and attack small dogs, or sting shitty little squarking kids in the eye . . . . . .imagine taking a swarm down the pub . . .no one would mess, apart from the rich kid up the road with his own specially imported African hornets or something

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trained wasps..hmmm *strokes chin thoughtfully*

I'm not sure I could control a whole swarm of them - you'd probably need to get to know them individually to get the best out of them really. I'd start with no more than half a dozen, and see how it goes from there. Could be useful at Withdean. I could send one of them to sit on the crossbar behind the FDM, and on my signal he could be poised to fly up the shorts of an opposition striker who goes through on goal.

The others could be sent down to the dugout to annoy any opposition managers who we don't like. Those that survive the "mission" would be rewarded with a nice toffee apple.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
wasp.jpg

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
No Easy, I don't eat bees. I was bobbing (not for apples) on the ocean wave and this massive bloody furry f*cker landed on my arm much to the amusement of my fellow fishing persons.

I ate the Mackerel and they were rather tasty. Had the tommies the next day though.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
Trained wasps..hmmm *strokes chin thoughtfully*

I'm not sure I could control a whole swarm of them - you'd probably need to get to know them individually to get the best out of them really. I'd start with no more than half a dozen, and see how it goes from there. Could be useful at Withdean. I could send one of them to sit on the crossbar behind the FDM, and on my signal he could be poised to fly up the shorts of an opposition striker who goes through on goal.

The others could be sent down to the dugout to annoy any opposition managers who we don't like. Those that survive the "mission" would be rewarded with a nice toffee apple.

Train the queen wasp and the workers will follow.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
Train the queen wasp and the workers will follow.

lol I can just see Easy now, down the Cricks having his 'way' with the Queen:
"thats enough about me, I wanna hear about you and your workers, more wine?" :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
lol I can just see Easy now, down the Cricks having his 'way' with the Queen:
"thats enough about me, I wanna hear about you and your workers, more wine?" :lolol:
I shall ply her with Strongbow, and perhaps some other sticky substances she will find impossible to resist. She'd be black and yellow putty in my hand, and I'd have that queen dipping her feelers in my sticky stuff in no time.

:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Best thread of the day

:lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Wasps r c u n t s i killed one this afternoon and left the fucker on the floor, later whilst painting laid down to do the skirts and the dead mother fucker still managed to push his prick in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here