Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

....is Jay Bothroyd the man that will finally do the job!?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
2 Jay Bothroyd's, there's only 2 Jay Bothroyd's!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Well, there's plenty of comment on the longstanding thread about him. If you'd care to scroll down a bit :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Might be worth going down the long term loan with option to buy route. Can't see it happening though as I think QPR will want more than £10k a week towards his wages.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe worth giving the newly-confident free-scoring strikers a chance to built on their confidence for a couple of games. Might turn out we don't actually need to sign anybody at all.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Maybe worth giving the newly-confident free-scoring strikers a chance to built on their confidence for a couple of games. Might turn out we don't actually need to sign anybody at all.
we wont be playing barnsley every week.

unfortunately

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We do need another striker to be a challenge for the starting line up and to ensure we're not left light with injuries or suspensions

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
He has already tweeted no chance when asked going to brighton? so i doubt this very much.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
we wont be playing barnsley every week.

unfortunately

Yes unfortunately this is true. Probably the weakest team we'll face at home all season. A sctratch side, b team whatever you want to call it due to their injuries. They werent that good before the injuries. However hopefully v beneficial that both strikers scored a brace and their confidence must be up. Many better teams in the division though and I still think we'll be found wanting up front and centre mid against many of those teams unless we sign somebody.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here