Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it wrong to hit women?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's not wrong to hit women full stop.

They are the ones that want equal treatment, they can't have it both ways.:drink:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Maybe.You never can tell, some of the ones i've bashed around deserved it.

I haven't got time to iron shirts in the morning:angry:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My mate recently hit his bird. She punched him and he said it was an instant trigger-like action to punch her straight back. ooops:ohmy:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Personally, I don't think you should do anymore than is necessary to defend yourself. If you can turn the other cheek and walk away, then you do so.

I have never hit a woman, and don't believe I ever will.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Dont think women should hit men either - doesnt matter if you are male, female or Graham Norton - if you smack someone in the face, its gonna hurt. :eek:

Remember that case of Mr.Bobbit - ouch, not a laughing matter:eek:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The only time it is right to hit a woman is if you ARE a woman.

And then only if you mainly fight by tearing each other's clothes.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
While it is wrong to hit people, we all know there are times in life when someone deserves a good slap. Possibly a woman who has just punched you falls into that category. For example, the two Proddy students who have just been done in Glasgow for assaulting Neil Lennon only hit him after he said: "I may be a ****, but at least I'm a millionaire." What a twat.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Still disagree.

And I'm not just talking hypothetically, as I used to live with a girl who had a tendancy to turn violent, and I NEVER hit her back.

It's just a complete no no to me. I'd grab her arms, or tightly round the middle holding her arms by her side so she couldn't hit out anymore, or I'd just walk away. As I say, I cannot envisage me ever hitting out at a woman, even in retaliation.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Gritt23, you sound a bit like me. The most violent I'd get in that position would be to push them away. However, I do go into blackout mode if provoked enough where I will come round and find something like that I have my hands round someones throat just about to take their last breath. Thankfully I do come round though and stop instantly whatever I was doing and get on with the rest of my day :D . Therefore I cannot say that I would not hit a women in those circumstances because I literally do not know what I am doing. Thankfully it has only happened three times in my life and no one came to any lasting harm.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
When the bitch in question decides that she's going to start wrecking your flat by smashing plates, glasses, etc, or she's about to slit her wrists, with the glass from the mirror in the bathroom that she's just broken, then yes.

Otherwise no.

:p

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Tokyo Seagull said:
When the bitch in question decides that she's going to start wrecking your flat by smashing plates, glasses, etc, or she's about to slit her wrists, with the glass from the mirror in the bathroom that she's just broken, then yes.

Otherwise no.

:p

Blimey, have you met my ex?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yes it's wrong, but aren't there times when constant whining brings you near to throttling them, or in my case walking out the room, far easier and less messy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here