Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it wise to turn my PC in to a Mac?

1066gull

I am asking for opinions and help from other people. Is anything wrong?

an I ask, if I change it to looking like a Mac, I can change it back...

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i dont understand why you'd want to?

whats the difference?

1066gull

Well, I don't want to be seen as one of Bill Gates side kicks, who clean out his ass every week.

Microsoft is turd. Anyone who likes Microsoft is just wrong.

I have used Mac's in College and they are far far far better and easier to use. Plus they are European.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
A van der Meyde said:
Well, I don't want to be seen as one of Bill Gates side kicks, who clean out his ass every week.

I have used Mac's in College and they are far far far better and easier to use. Plus they are European.

post of the week!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Less software, more kudos, see through cover......and an amazing sense of superiority over all mere PC users. Unless of course you are a LINUX user, which puts you slightly above the sub class of PC users, but not quite into the upper strata of Mac afficionados.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
A van der Meyde said:

Quick, someone go and tell Steve Jobs that he's a European!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes, please do it. Then when you f*** it up, we won't have to read your mundane posts.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
There must be a computer classroom somewhere in BHASVIC that has a room dedicated to NSC.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
From the manual for my Powermac:

"Apple Computer, 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California, United States of America."

European?

Most of their high end COMPUTERS, that is the physical shiny white plastic and metal boxes, are made in Ireland. So are Dell.

The operating system is developed in the United States.

Making Windows look like a Mac doesn't make Windows any better - its still Windows, its just running nasty third party hacks to make it look like OS X; many of which destabalise a sytem. Windows will still have all its problems and it won't have any of the "advantages" of OS X.

If you want to get a Mac, there should be G4 iBooks going from about £699 in the middle of the year when they're replaced with Intel Centrino-powered ones; but they won't be fast and they won't be supported for long. If you want to just "not use Windows", try using Linux for a few weeks. Give up and go back to Windows, as you'll find that for a general home user, its the only suitable OS.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
MYOB STFU

Yes 1066, do it and then come back on this thread and tell us how it went :D :lolol: :D :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here