Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it Today we found out about players new contracts

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
DannyBhoy said:
i doubt it,

weve only been waiting for near on 2 weeks!!!!!

:censored: :censored:
That's quite something, considering discussions have only been taking place for a week.

Anyway, why are you getting so annoyed about it? It's not as though it's your livelihood that's being discussed.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Some definitely know, so I would assume there are 1 or 2 to finalise at most, and then we will get an announcement. They might all know, we are hardly likely to be told as soon as it is wrapped up. All is in hand, I am sure.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I reckon it wont be long now, had a nice letter in the post this morning. :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Is it that hard for the club to make an announcement that we have negotiated new contracts with (insert names here), we are still in negotiations with (insert more names here). (Even more names here) will not be offered new deals and will leave the club.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
Is it that hard for the club to make an announcement that we have negotiated new contracts with (insert names here), we are still in negotiations with (insert more names here). (Even more names here) will not be offered new deals and will leave the club.
True, but also is it hard for us to wait? We have to just bide our time.

Race, who was the nice letter from? An adoring fan after seeing that Spurs photo?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Racey....

Bloke at work is a Weymouth fan, and they are convinced Guy is going there.......?

Seems a bit far fetched to me

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dies Irae said:
Racey....

Bloke at work is a Weymouth fan, and they are convinced Guy is going there.......?

Seems a bit far fetched to me

Thats funny cos some Stoke fans thought he was going there too.........as manager :eek:

:lolol:

He's not heard anything from Weymouth.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
Thats funny cos some Stoke fans thought he was going there too.........as manager :eek:

:lolol:

He's not heard anything from Weymouth.

excellent

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

its crawley isn't it:down: :down: :down:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I dont think Crawley are allowed to sign anyone at the moment due to their financial 'irregularities'. Which would appear to suggest that Stinkers is correct. What a fantastic aquisition for The Treacleminers.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Congratulations to Guy / Race... it would have been a traversty if no new deal was on the table...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here