Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it POSSIBLE we won't WIN again this SEASON ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I had a VIVID dream more like NIGHTMARE last night, there was a BUS speeding down the ROAD and when I looked closely it was BEING driven by Gus. On board the bus I could SEE Tanno as the conductor and Gordon Greer and all the team WERE sat there.
All of a SUDDEN the bus VEERED off the road and crashed INTO an enbankment.
As an EXPERT on dreams I can only CONCLUDE this is an omen that the WHEELS are coming OFF big time.
Looking at the FIXTURES left I can't see us WINNING another game and the DREAM ended with a bus DRIVEN by Nigel Atkins speeding by WITH Dean Hammond STICKING 2 fingers up as they SPED by and CLOSELY followed a BUS driven by Lee Clark SWEPT past too.
Now I REALLY am WORRIED and I'm on my way to Gipsy Petulengro on the Palace Pier to get my WORRIES confirmed.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
If we play the way we did at Rochdale, which was a considerable improvement over most matches in March, then we shall easily pick up the 8 or 12 points we need for promotion/championship.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
IF we drew EVERY game from NOW until the END of the SEASON we would still GO up and if SOUTHAMPTON lost one of their OTHER games, we WOULD do AS champions.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Must admit, when I'm listening to the away matches I turn off the radio when we go in front because I just cant take it especially in the 2nd half.
I leave my computer on the Sky Sports Centre Div 2 page and then start pacing up and down the hallway to see if I can waste some time, and then coming back every 10 minutes and refresh the Div 1 page.

However last Saturday when they where 2-1 up I decided to try and find something on TV. I accidentally went to BBC 1 and just as I did, it flashed up at 2-2 lol.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I had a VIVID dream more like NIGHTMARE last night, there was a BUS speeding down the ROAD and when I looked closely it was BEING driven by Gus. On board the bus I could SEE Tanno as the conductor and Gordon Greer and all the team WERE sat there.
All of a SUDDEN the bus VEERED off the road and crashed INTO an enbankment.
As an EXPERT on dreams I can only CONCLUDE this is an omen that the WHEELS are coming OFF big time.
Looking at the FIXTURES left I can't see us WINNING another game and the DREAM ended with a bus DRIVEN by Nigel Atkins speeding by WITH Dean Hammond STICKING 2 fingers up as they SPED by and CLOSELY followed a BUS driven by Lee Clark SWEPT past too.
Now I REALLY am WORRIED and I'm on my way to Gipsy Petulengro on the Palace Pier to get my WORRIES confirmed.

Yup,it is possible....but highly unlikely.
Chill.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
VIVID NIGHTMARE BUS
ROAD BEING
SEE WERE SUDDEN
VEERED INTO EXPERT
CONCLUDE WHEELS OFF FIXTURES
WINNING DREAM
DRIVEN WITH STICKING
SPED CLOSELY
BUS SWEPT
REALLY WORRIED
WORRIES

With your random use of capitals I had to see whether you were sending out an intelligible message. No - still couldn't see it. :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bloody Hell!!! Is Eva still there. She must be 104!!!! My mum used to swear by her. You'lll be fine in her hands Ernest.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just got BACK from seeing Gipsy Petulengro and not ONLY did SHE read my palms but my tea leaves from this MORNING'S cuppa and it is WORST than my DREAM. According to HER this is HOW it will PAN out...

Sheff Wed LOSE
Dagenham DRAW
Walsall LOSE
Southampton LOSE
Colchester LOSE
Huddersfield LOSE
Notts County DRAW

We are DOOMED to another SEASON of League 1

Bloom OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just got BACK from seeing Gipsy Petulengro and not ONLY did SHE read my palms but my tea leaves from this MORNING'S cuppa and it is WORST than my DREAM. According to HER this is HOW it will PAN out...

Sheff Wed LOSE
Dagenham DRAW
Walsall LOSE
Southampton LOSE
Colchester LOSE
Huddersfield LOSE
Notts County DRAW

Bloom OUT

SACK THE BOARD

It just doesn't work without Kendo Nagasaki

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
180px-KendoNagasaki.jpg

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

Sheff Wed LOSE
Dagenham DRAW
Walsall LOSE
Southampton LOSE
Colchester LOSE
Huddersfield LOSE
Notts County DRAW

Bloom OUT

SACK THE BOARD

What did she say about the play-offs? Will Bournemouth do us with a DODGY penalty in extra TIME??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here