Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it me? or are these two..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The most nauseating pair of self satisfied c*nts you have ever known?

Attachments

• olihead1.jpg
    olihead1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 423

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think there are probably worse people in the world, to be strictly fair.

But he is annoying, yes.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
My Girlfriend actually FANCIES Jamie with his tongue too big for his gob..actually maybe thats why.???

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
They're alright. I never understand why people get so pissed off with celebs. Oliver's wife isn't even on the telly ffs, waht possible reason could you have to hate her?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Billy the Fish said:
They're alright. I never understand why people get so pissed off with celebs. Oliver's wife isn't even on the telly ffs, waht possible reason could you have to hate her?

I didn't say I hated her I find her nausiating. She is just one of those people that gets on my wick. Writing a book about how to be a good parent etc and she seems so over dramatic when you see her on telly.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Normal Rob said:
no, not by a f***ing long way and anybodys who says that they are needs to get there prioritys sorted.

I think people are getting confused by the word nauseating. I didn't say I hated them or that they are the worst people in the world.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
They're alright. I never understand why people get so pissed off with celebs.

Hate is a bit strong, but if you don't find any of THIS little lot annoying, just to give a few examples, you must be a very tolerant man

:lolol:

MadeleyFistRUK_228x196.jpg

nortonPictureAlbum_4.jpg

jodie%20marsh.jpg

Vanessafeltz.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I quite like Vanessa Feltz. Don't know why.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nibble said:
I quite like Vanessa Feltz. Don't know why.
Because she's highly intelligent, lively and seems to know how to live her life properly. Her husband left her and she had a weight problem - she's going out with a DJ ten years younger than her, she's sorted her weight problem without a gastric band or blaming society for it (take note Anne Diamond) and her 2 teenage daughters have been brought up superbly - seemingly well mannered and FIT.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nibble said:
The most nauseating pair of self satisfied c*nts you have ever known?
Come back when you've actually influenced government policy for the good of the nation. Cheers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster said:
Because she's highly intelligent, lively and seems to know how to live her life properly. Her husband left her and she had a weight problem - she's going out with a DJ ten years younger than her, she's sorted her weight problem without a gastric band or blaming society for it (take note Anne Diamond) and her 2 teenage daughters have been brought up superbly - seemingly well mannered and FIT.

Yes. Whenever I hear her on telly she seems intelligent and has some sound opinions on things. I agree.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Is it me? or are these two..

Simster said:
Come back when you've actually influenced government policy for the good of the nation. Cheers.

Just because I find him nauseating does not mean I don't think what he did with school dinners is a good thing, even if his motives behind it are questionable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here