Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is it me ,or are there a lot more nutters around these days

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Nutters, you should be careful some might find that offensive to nutters or even just nuts in general

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Nutter%20inside.jpg

Should probably read Nutters inside NSC....

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I once ate a nut and am offended by this thread and am never posting again and am reporting it to the internet police. Expect a nasty e-mail from pc broadband. :nono:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
nutters everywhere :moo:

Local-nutters.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its called "care in the community" , most of them are alright just as long as they have been taking their medication and given a regular depot injection

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Its called "care in the community" , most of them are alright just as long as they have been taking their medication and given a regular depot injection

Indeed, much cheaper than the old mental institutions, just have to put up with odd random murder every now & then, just accept it and put it down to bad luck if you're the unlucky one.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Noticed here that a lot of people talk to themselves on the metro....thought it was hands free phones at tirst.. but no....just people grinning to themselves, arguing with themselves... even pretty young girls...maybe a national trait...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think the meth has a lot to do with it......a lot of generally twisted ,f***ed up people around these days .....some are extremely violent ......the glassing , stabbing statistics are f***ing mental,i would NEVER even think about glassing or stabbing anyone......it's just not correct .

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Noticed here that a lot of people talk to themselves on the metro....thought it was hands free phones at tirst.. but no....just people grinning to themselves, arguing with themselves... even pretty young girls...maybe a national trait...

I quite often see people talking to themselves as I walk round London, it's quite strange. I put it down to a "big city" thing - we don't see much behaviour like that in Shoreham.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've noticed an increase in the number of people who think other people are talking to themselves - bloody nutters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bad genes breeding with bad genes. As a nation we are a freaky looking lot.

Scum breed scum

Inbreds breed inbreds

etc etc

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Genuine question, do you think the increased use of 'recreational' drugs has anything to do with the OPs observation. There seems to be far more weed, pills and cocaine about in the past 20 years or so, things like exctasy and 'legal highs' were not around when I was of that sort of age. I had a go at most things (that were available) as a younger person, but the cost was almost always too high to use them on anything like a regular basis, and the proliferation wasn't there, you just couldn't get the stuff so easily.

Noddy11

Nov 24, 2011
LloydsTSB have made a lot of reduncancies so there may be more than usual around in daylight hours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here