Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS it BAD for you to EAT dog food ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I WAS in the CLIFTONVILLE yesterday afternoon and TREATED myself to STAKE and kidney pud, CHIPS, peas and GRAVY. Halfway through I got the URGE so nipped off for a WEE WEE and whilst I did the BUSINESS my FRIEND Terry scooped the MEAT out of the PUD and REPLACED it with PEDIGREE Chum.

I returned FROM my wee wee and WOLFED the rest of the DINNER down and DIDN'T realise UNTIL Terry told me what HE had done. He said IT was REVENGE for last WEEK when I wanked OVER his BURGER in the POTS and TELEGRAPH.

I'm now WORRIED it may have been HARMFUL to eat DOG food. I've been OK since, I did WAKE up and START barking when the WIND blew next doors BIN lid off in the night and I've noticed myself COCKING my leg when I go for a piss but APART from that I think I'm NORMAL. Or should I go to the VETS for a ONCEOVER to be SURE ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I am AFRAID to tell you ERNEST that DOGS are not allowed in DICKS bar so I WOULD recommend a TRIP to the VETS.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
wHERES THE albion CONNECTION you fugging prick ERNEST. Doesn't WORK without an ALBION/KNIGHT gag in there I'm afraid.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
HAVE you noticed if THE coat you nicked has GOT shinier since?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's always been a bit of a Dog, hence his love of Sausages.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A guy from the RSPCA knocked on my door this morning.

He said, "We've had a complaint that you've been overfeeding your cat. Apparently it weighs the best part of 4 stone."

I said, "It's not a cat."

"Oh" he replied, "There must be a mistake, is it a dog?"

I said, "No, it's a hamster."

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I had to go and see a psychiatrist once, kept thinking I was a dog.

'OK' he said 'get up on the couch'.

'I'm not allowed on the couch'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here