Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Glen Murray LAZY?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Of course he isn't, but I don't give a **** anyway 'cos he's won us another three points. Well done Glen. Don;t let the idiots grind you down. :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
He isn't lazy just has a good sense of positioning which means unlike some he dosen't have to run around like a headless chicken.

Could do with a tiny bit more pace though:thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
7 goals in 17 games is SHIT, he is lazy, and probably kills babies in his spare time. Send him back to Rochdale along with his whippet. Just look at the MOUNTAIN of goals scored by BAS since he left us, Wendy OUT.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He is a better goal scorer than Baz, but he should be because he cost 350 000 pounds to Baz`s nothing.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
7 goals in 17 games is SHIT, he is lazy, and probably kills babies in his spare time. Send him back to Rochdale along with his whippet. Just look at the MOUNTAIN of goals scored by BAS since he left us, Wendy OUT.

It's all Barry Lloyd's fault. I'm fed up with having a striker that consistently gets into goalscoring positions and converts a few of those chances. It just ain't the Albion's way. Lets' BURN HIM :mad:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
He isn't lazy just has a good sense of positioning which means unlike some he dosen't have to run around like a headless chicken.

Could do with a tiny bit more pace though:thumbsup:

and touch (to be fair Nicky should be the runner to Glenns "targetman" )

but other then that ,agreed :thumbsup: nice one Glenn!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was only OFFSIDE once today...

NOT good enough. 0/10. Clearly no effort at all.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Seven goals in seventeen matches. Some basic maths predicts 19 goals in 46 league games next season :p

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I liked the 1st time effort from edge of 18yrd box today in particular.

Nearly did himself a mischief crashing into barriers just to prevent ball going for a goal kick and all.

Nah, lazy bastard with no commitment ; get rid now !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He should be like Peter Ward, always chasing down defenders and running around for 90 minutes.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The attempted back heel to Coxy ( think it was Cox anyway ) got a few moans from behind me.

Had it come off though ? I suspect, but of course I have no statistical evidence to back this up, I'm dealing purely in conjecture, and thus any conclusions so reached should NOT be taken as valid and I cannot be held responsible for the.................

....well anyway, it might just of got an "Oh La !"

But it didn't come off, and so the lazy northern bastard MUST be shite.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
As I was coming back from East Anglia last night, the service station I stopped off at was full of Rochdale fans. They said they weren't surpirsed with how well Murrays been doing for us (in terms of goals) and they didn't think he was at all lazy when he played for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here