Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Fruity staying?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know DK said he'd offered him an improved deal but...is he going to be the next one out the door? Gone very quiet which is not a good sign on past expereience. Either the deal is good enough or it's not. Maybe just waiting to see if anyone comes in for him, as he can walk as well can't he?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's been given a squad number (Number 7 now) in the new listings, which would lead me to assume that they're fairly sure he will stay.

I think he'll stay, and I think he could be a big player for us in League One.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Possibly more likely to stay if we sign one or more of the triallists, thus continuing the French Connection.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:
He. Is. Staying. Because. We. Love. Him.

Over. Punctuating. Your. Sentences. Like. That. Is. f***ing. Annoying.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Woody the Seagull said:
He said in the Argus that he wanted to stay, so Yes.

Really? When was this? Good news though

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Woodchip said:
I hate to correct you, but Audrey is just annoying. Nothing to do with over puncturing his sentences. ;)

I've not been here long, I'm sure I'll learn these things with time;)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Adriodinho said:
He. Is. Staying. Because. We. Love. Him.

You off then?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Not as worried about losing him as I am of losing Joel Lynch. I have heard from good authority that Pompey and Preston have been sniffing around our talented youngster adn are considering bidding for him. That was why I was so worried when the news about Dichio came out as I feared DK was going to let Lynch go as part of the deal.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
B.M.F said:
Not as worried about losing him as I am of losing Joel Lynch. I have heard from good authority that Pompey and Preston have been sniffing around our talented youngster adn are considering bidding for him. That was why I was so worried when the news about Dichio came out as I feared DK was going to let Lynch go as part of the deal.

Maybe this was just the opening round and that will be the price of getting Dichio. Clever PR getting us all keen on Dichio before telling us Lynch and a load of cash was the only way to make it happen???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Icy Gull said:
Maybe this was just the opening round and that will be the price of getting Dichio. Clever PR getting us all keen on Dichio before telling us Lynch and a load of cash was the only way to make it happen???

I really hope that we are both wrong mate:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here