Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is "Fortress Withdean" now

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Hindering our chances? Teams seem to have sussed it out, our players seem to struggle at the place, the posts i read on hear suggest the "fans" there don't help much either.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I dont know. Withdean will always be a fortress, and teams still find it difficult to come here i think. I wouldnt say that we find it difficult to play there, we havent done too badly there so far this term.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
THe team have to do their bit to get the fans going. Sorry but they do and they are not apart from a few flashes of brilliance now and then.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It hasn't been a "fortress" at any time at this level. In 2002-03, last season and now teams don't seem to have a problem coming to Withdean.

It was only when we were in the lower two divisions that we could almost always bank on three points at Withdean, it was never the case in this division.

perth seagull said:
It hasn't been a "fortress" at any time at this level. In 2002-03, last season and now teams don't seem to have a problem coming to Withdean.

It was only when we were in the lower two divisions that we could almost always bank on three points at Withdean, it was never the case in this division.

I was just about to say that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here