• Yes

Votes: 55 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 69.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The feeling from the depths of the Wetherspoons is that football is coming home and we'll absolutely smash the Spanish in a Southgate classic, giving him a contract extension to the next tournament (y) šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æ

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Spain will need a dip in form, hopefully they've peaked

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
On the balance of probability, no.

We do have a decent chance though. We have the players to pull it off anything can happen in a one-off game. The utter tosh served up for 90% of the minutes before the semi means nothing now.

My supercomputer says Spain have a 54.73% chance of lifting the trophy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Spain are miles better than us, but I don't think we'll go down without a fight. If we can drag them down to our level, we stand a better chance than people think.

I'm voting YES.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Southgate in this tournament is the luckiest manager we have ever had, I can see Spain having a mare and we nick an 89th minute winning own goal from three deflections, one of which is the ref and he doesn't notice it and neither does VAR

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I wise man on here said ā€œsit back and enjoy the rideā€ Yeah, Iā€™ve made some negative comments but from now on Iā€™m gonna abstain from any more. I hope we win however if I hear Sweet Bastard Carolineā€¦..

IMG_4442.jpeg

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Not a clue but please can we play without fear, I can take a defeat if we play well.

If we take the lead and try and sit on it I might put my foot through the TV, unless of course itā€™s in the last 10 mins

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yamal running riot and poor or Trippier trying to keep up will be a hard watch. If anyone heard David Webb one of the Georgia coaches yesterday it was some interesting listening and an insight into how Spain set up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here