Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Elliot Bennett the biggest player at the club?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
IMG665.JPG

Blatantly! :ohmy:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I always said Falmer would be too small. :nono:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't we just stick him in goal then? No one would score past him :laugh:

Getting a lot of attention lately.

For me, he's been a quality squad member, but I wouldn't pick him out especially from the rest of the lads over the season so far.

Lua Lua was the impact player for us, who could really trouble oppositions. We seem to be doing well enough despite losing his services though - I think the team as a whole has pulled themselves up a notch or two and that's compensated. Imagine if we then could add KLL to the side again, it would be even more effective now I think.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Exactly what I thought when I got the form! ^^

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Getting a lot of attention lately.

For me, he's been a quality squad member, but I wouldn't pick him out especially from the rest of the lads over the season so far.

Lua Lua was the impact player for us, who could really trouble oppositions. We seem to be doing well enough despite losing his services though - I think the team as a whole has pulled themselves up a notch or two and that's compensated. Imagine if we then could add KLL to the side again, it would be even more effective now I think.

Surely a fishing trip. If he is only just a quality squad player then the rest of the squad must be classified as sub quality.

We probably don't need KLL now we have Noone.

I think if you asked most people who they would rather have, Bennett or KLL the answer would be Bennett.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hasnt he assisted with 18 goals or something this season ALREADY.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Going from that picture, someone in the family stand is about to be killed. Maybe several.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here