Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is discipline (or lack of it) becoming a problem?

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
I see that Tommy Fraser's had a go (allegedly) at White after the game yesterday............leads me to believe there is a problem with disciplne.
Wilkins knows the majority of the players from the youth team,is it therefore a case of 'familiarity breeding contempt' whereas a more experienced manager(or come to that a more experienced assistant)
would nip it in the bud?
Now we are safe,unless we lose our last 2 games by 15-0, and with Bas sidelined, are we going to see Elder at last,for a whole game??
While I'm here...any thoughts on Chris Hutchins taking over,if he has to leave Wigan??
:unclesam:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Too many young players in the squad that THINK they are better than what they actually are...

Still, good work Tommy. :thumbsup:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Let's just say that according to previous NSC standards, there's been a complete disintegration of team morale and the manager has lost the dressing room.

In reality of course one player losing his rag means nothing.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DJ Leon said:
Let's just say that according to previous NSC standards, there's been a complete disintegration of team morale and the manager has lost the dressing room.

Nail on head. Nsc has double standards (shock horror)
:lolol: :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Blimey, Tommy Fraser took a swipe at a DRINKS BOTTLE after the match (but missed it). This is OUTRAGEOUS.

Do you think he is out of control and could become the next Cho Seung-hui?

If I was a STH I would not renew in case Tommy turns up at a home game with an Uzi 9mm (although it would create some noise at Withers for a change)

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Trigger said:
Too many young players in the squad that THINK they are better than what they actually are...

That I think sums up quite nicely a major part of the problem at the moment

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f*** football, its CRICKET SEASON :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Has everyone missed the paragraph near the bottom of that article saying that Savage is out for the season now? :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here