Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is Brighton next?!

Oct 25, 2003
"sussex_police Sussex Police
Some confusing London Rd, Brighton with tweets about London Rd, Croydon. As at 1:30am still no incidents in Sussex. RT to stop rumours."

LONESTAR

LONESTAR
Apr 22, 2011
I just cant understand or accept such actions! what is happening!? if it comes to brighton we will have to make a stand.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
i have had enough, this is not even 0.001% of population. softly softly does not work. so get in army and lets sort it. get ring leaders/ offenders give them 15 years job done.

oh before u say, i vote to increase my taxes to build more prisions, lots more.

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
i have had enough, this is not even 0.001% of population. softly softly does not work. so get in army and lets sort it. get ring leaders/ offenders give them 15 years job done.

oh before u say, i vote to increase my taxes to build more prisions, lots more.

NO! we pay enough taxes as it is. and all we get in return is- corrupt brainwashing government, shit schools, shit roads, shit police,shit defences and shit prisons

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
if it is going to kick off, I hope its not tonight, I am way to excited and cant bear the thought of having the game cancelled!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I live in Brighton and work in Crawley.

Crawley residents in the office very worried it is going to go off tonight..... Think I may be leaving early.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just imagine what a town full of web designers, sociology students, commuters and vegetarians would do to the organic cafes and fetish shops :facepalm:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Just imagine what a town full of web designers, sociology students, commuters and vegetarians would do to the organic cafes and fetish shops :facepalm:

Exactly I can see that there may be the odd lettuce stolen from a fruit and veg stall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here