Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is Brighton next?!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't believe how many people are taking what they read on Twitter as gospel.

Shops aren't shutting. There is no riot at the station. Churchill Square is not a no go area*

*I reserve the right to withdraw this should it subsequently go off and I'm left looking like that "There are no American tanks in Baghdad" Iraqi politician.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Can't believe how many people are taking what they read on Twitter as gospel.

Shops aren't shutting. There is no riot at the station. Churchill Square is not a no go area*

*I reserve the right to withdraw this should it subsequently go off and I'm left looking like that "There are no American tanks in Baghdad" Iraqi politician.

'Comical Ali' he was hoofing

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shops is city centre are making there on own decisions as to whether or not to close their doors, Topshop has APPARENTLY taken the decision to shut

So, another rumour.

Frankly, if I was the sort of lowlife douchebag who thinks it's acceptable to break into property so I can steal things, TopShop would be near the bottom of my list, somewhere in between Lidl and Claire's Accessories.

Richer Sounds, on the other hand....

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Think I'm going to pick the mrs up rather than her get the bus....... Just on case like!!!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
sussex_police Sussex Police
Rumours of disorder in Brighton, Hastings, Eastbourne, St. Leonards and Crawley all false. Please enjoy the Sussex sunshine while it lasts!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My mate has just tweeted me to say that it is kicking off big time in Ripe

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup: You can't even IMAGINE the sheer state of anarchy that's taken over Hurstpierpoint too. I heard (via a mate, who saw a tweet from the head of the Parish Council) that Alldays has SOLD OUT of cheese & onion Pringles, and the Tuesday night Over 60s salsa lessons at the Village Centre have had to be delayed until 6:30pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here