Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is Brighton next?!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Apparently most of the Brighton coppers have been sent up to London and they are not authorising overtime so they are very very thin on the ground today if it does kick off.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
'Most Brighton coppers'? What are you on about?

Sorry "a large proportion of the Police Officers employed to enforce the law on the streets of Brighton", is that better?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Where ever there are left wing anarchists trouble will be stirred up.

Nice one TB. As if these looters are left wing anarchists. If there is a town with more left wing anarchists than Brighton I am unaware of it, yet we had no riots.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Nice one TB. As if these looters are left wing anarchists. If there is a town with more left wing anarchists than Brighton I am unaware of it, yet we had no riots.

I bet I'm more spot on than not.

I never said the looters themselves were left wing anarchists. But I'd bet they had a hand in turning a peaceful protest into a violent riot. So easy for people like that to get gullible young people from poor areas to do their dirty work for them.

The fact this kind of riot all of a sudden sprang up so quick in other places all seems a bit too unlike a coincidence and more like coordiantion.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Where ever there are left wing anarchists trouble will be stirred up.

Yeah, because by day they are all reading the works of Peter Kropotkin. They really are the types.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here