Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is bridcutt now suspended

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
According to the live text on the game, the yellow was for dissent. I hope he gets fined by the club for missing the Coventry game which imo, is winnable.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to the live text on the game, the yellow was for dissent. I hope he gets fined by the club for missing the Coventry game which imo, is winnable.

I thought that it was for a tackle that happened that the ref allowed play to continue and then issueda yellow card when the play stopped as he pointed over to another part of the pitch.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought that it was for a tackle that happened that the ref allowed play to continue and then issueda yellow card when the play stopped as he pointed over to another part of the pitch.

At the time, I couldn't work out what the card was for because the tackle looked innocuous, that's why I looked it up.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Trouble is,the management team are the kings of dissent and other less than professional outbursts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here