Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Brentford likely to be sold out?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Thinking of going up on Saturday with 2 young uns and paying on the gate but don't want a wasted journey.

What's the chances of selling out? Slim to non-existent or quite likely?

Cheers

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
non existant...the stand holds about 1500 and the seats anothe 500 odd

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
just another question..

don't suppose anyone knows which would be easier/cheaper; underground or national rail?

cheers

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
I take it, everyone is buying tickets for the terraces rather than the seats?

Also I know this is on numerous other threads but is there a main boozer everyone is drinking in before the game?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Sold out - No chance !

Lucky to get 800

Although the lure of the terrace surge may draw a few out of the woodwork.:drink:

**Que "BrightonTillIDie" to start cumming in his pants at the mere thought of it !!! :thumbsup: **

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I still think we will get over 1000, plus a few of us going with friends/relations and watching the game in their end.

Oct 25, 2003
lovelyboy said:

Also I know this is on numerous other threads but is there a main boozer everyone is drinking in before the game?

unfortunately there is only ONE pub in the whole of london, which is near to london bridge station, so i think you may be out of luck

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
The Wookiee said:

**Que "BrightonTillIDie" to start cumming in his pants at the mere thought of it !!! :thumbsup: **

:love: :love: :love: :love:

oh my days - i cant believe the day is almost upon us....a big ol terrace, loadsa brighton fans squashed in, swaying constantly, loadsa singing, keepin' warm...then......BANG...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAALLL!!....QUE....THE MADDEST SURGE OF THE SEASON AS WE ALL END UP 20 FEET FURTHER DOWN THE TERRACE THAN WHERE WE STARTED....f***ing COME ON PEOPLE!

Yeah man, i am pretty excited come to think of it!

Gotta bring 'em back eh!

:bowdown:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here