Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Bournemouth on Saturday

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Likely to be the first spanner in the works at Withdean this season?

A game we should be winning just by turning up - but could it all go badly wrong on Saturday?

I for one unnlike when we had Brentford at home am not overly confident.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Likely to be the first spanner in the works at Withdean this season?

A game we should be winning just by turning up - but could it all go badly wrong on Saturday?

I for one unnlike when we had Brentford at home am not overly confident.

are you having a laugh? what the f*** is wrong with some of our fans!:tosser: we have serious 'were amazing and will piss the league' syndrome dont we! why should we beat the team that are 3rd(?) in the league and have made a cracking start just by turning up?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If I supported any other club I think I would hate our fans - and rightly so!

Our first good start to the season in years and we are already sounding likethe Leeds and Southampton fans we despise. :facepalm:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
We are top of the league. We are playing good football. We have the manager of the month. We have the player of the month. Withdean is packed out. The sun is going to be unusally hot. It is live on Sky for the nation to watch.

We'll lose

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We are top of the league. We are playing good football. We have the manager of the month. We have the player of the month. Withdean is packed out. The sun is going to be unusally hot. It is live on Sky for the nation to watch.

We'll lose

This, it's going to happen. Just accept it and go along for the ride.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

We'll lose

Do you want us to lose?

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton

We'll lose

Nice and positive :thumbsup::laugh:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
have to accept that we are not going to get point(s) out of every game we play, we do not have a god given right to win purely for "just turning up", this league is wode open with no early front runners as yet. we have yet to lose a game due to a ref this season.......

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Simple solution to make it a good day watch television. back Bournemouth £20 at 3/1. Then a fiver at 12/5 the draw

Sit back and enjoy...if we lose, well £60 better off. If we draw, well, some cash back and we could still be top at end of day. Win and , well lose £25 quid but win a game would be pretty good!!...will i be doing that? will i fcuk, was just a thought!!!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Simple solution to make it a good day watch television. back Bournemouth £20 at 3/1. Then a fiver at 12/5 the draw

Sit back and enjoy...if we lose, well £60 better off. If we draw, well, some cash back and we could still be top at end of day. Win and , well lose £25 quid but win a game would be pretty good!!...will i be doing that? will i fcuk, was just a thought!!!

am just doing a quid at 25/1 us to win 3-2

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I certainly expect it to be the most interesting game we've played at home this season. Bournemouth much like us have a young team who play good football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
we have yet to lose a game due to a ref this season.......

[Ignoring the fact that no team ever lost a game, purely due to the ref],

*Ahem*

We lost 1-0 to a Sheffield Wednesday side, who by most accounts should have had one, or possibly even two, players sent off at 0-0. Also, we would probably have a 100% home record if not for the Rochdale ref's incorrect decision to award a penalty for Greer's challenge whilst the ball was dead.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

We'll lose

Sadly, I have that feeling, too. Come on, boys, prove me wrong PLEASE!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
mmmm, October 5th 2001.

We were flying high in the league, at home, playing against a team beginning with B, we lost 1-2. The next day our manager resigned to move to a team in a higher divistion.

Oh, and the crowd was over 6800.

I'm hoping there is no paranormal significance to this.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
mmmm, October 5th 2001.

We were flying high in the league, at home, playing against a team beginning with B, we lost 1-2. The next day our manager resigned to move to a team in a higher divistion.

Oh, and the crowd was over 6800.

I'm hoping there is no paranormal significance to this.

I remember that day well.

All I can say is that it was Midweek and not a Saturday game like this is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here