Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is Borient pay on the gate?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cant find nothing on the website unless i'm STOOPID!

ta muchly :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the lesson learnt?....cant be BOTHERED to search for something yourself....get NSC to do it!

cheers Sam :thumbsup:

I am assuming that Insider got his home and away clubs mixed up here........

"At this stage I don't know. These decisions will be taken by the away club, in consultation with the safety officer, police and ourselves, nearer the time, and will depend on how many tickets have been sold at that stage. I would advise buying a ticket via the club, if you can"

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
just bought one from the ticket office and their recommendation was to buy from the club.

there was also some bloke in there berating Catherine about the fact that there was no parking for general supporters at Falmer. Seemly its all the councils fault!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh nice BOUNCE as I just asked in the Vic thread!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've just tried to call Orient's ticket office and there's no answer. I'll ring them later. As it is I can't buy one from the club as I've been waiting for a long time for my 'White' membership and I am a long way from the BHA ticket office.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
just bought one from the ticket office and their recommendation was to buy from the club.

there was also some bloke in there berating Catherine about the fact that there was no parking for general supporters at Falmer. Seemly its all the councils fault!

Of course their recommendation is to buy from the club. It means you have to give the club a tenner if you don't already have a white membership. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here