• No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Considering the tone of Berks posts and the various points he makes including going to great pains to tell us that he won't go to home games can he really be considered a BHA fan ?

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Considering the tone of Bhaexpress's posts and the various points he makes including going to great pains to tell us that he won't go to home games 'COS HES BANGED UP AND BEING BANGED UP' can he really be considered a BHA fan or just a complete tosser?

YOU DECIDE!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He should drop the Seagull and be known as Berk from here on..

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
Considering the tone of Bhaexpress's posts and the various points he makes including going to great pains to tell us that he won't go to home games 'COS HES BANGED UP AND BEING BANGED UP' can he really be considered a BHA fan or just a complete tosser?

YOU DECIDE!

I have to say that you are that rare example of the old adage, 'It take one to know one'. I do bow down to the one thing that you are better at than me.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
On the subject of Berkshire Seagull.
Why can't this board just laugh at him. Some of this board take it all so seriously. The same thing happened with Dwayne. Though, obviously, insulting people is not on (even though I don't know what he said, apperently it was upsetting). However, some people seem to get wound up too easily. Just relax and remember it is all just a bit of fun.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You lot need help as i recall doing a topic this season saying am i the worst fan at 2 games.???

Quiet a few was less or around the same,so stop blabbing about who is a better fan as its not needed and just makes most of you think you are something special and better.

Does dwayne go to home games as there are many who don't anymore.
You just don't understand that everyone is diffrent in many ways and a lot of fans as they get older cut right down on footer and concentrate on other things to do with there money.:)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
the full harris said:
On the subject of Berkshire Seagull.
Why can't this board just laugh at him. Some of this board take it all so seriously. The same thing happened with Dwayne. Though, obviously, insulting people is not on (even though I don't know what he said, apperently it was upsetting). However, some people seem to get wound up too easily. Just relax and remember it is all just a bit of fun.

I can tell you haven't been on here long. Let us know what you think of Berkshire when you've been on this site a little longer....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be fair to Berks, first of all this poll is a piss take or was intended to be. Also, Berks never insults anybody until he's insulted first. Also, he's often very amusing, he has his opinions which, being a free country he is perfectly entitled to.

I'd take ten of him against One Dwayne anyday.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Yes he is. There are many degrees of fan. Some people just look at the results in the paper. Some people won't go if it's cold or wet. Some are diehards who'll travel to Carlisle on a wet Wednesday evening.

I understand his grief that he likes to turn up, when he feels like it, with a load of mates. Withdean is JUST TOO MUCH HASSLE for a lot of peopple. I also understand his desire to spend time in the pub instead.

If you're asking my opinion about the respect he has for other people however, that's another matter...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
full harris

Most of the time, in fact, 98% of the time this board is very funny and everyone has a good laugh.

Unfortunately there are one or two people who don't know when to stop or where to draw the line.

People have been upset because things have got very personal and others carry on winding up because they haven't got the common sense to realise they are damaging the cause.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Yorkie said:
He should drop the Seagull and be known as Berk from here on..

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No, especially after the post he made about he can't be bothered to do anything to get Falmer because he can't be bothered.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Chesney Christ said:
I can tell you haven't been on here long. Let us know what you think of Berkshire when you've been on this site a little longer....

On the contrary, I have been READING NSC for about 4 years, just never used to post much. ( I started around the time when we all tried to get a scheme going to buy PINNAMONTE!!) (In fact it was my idea under a different username at the time! the shame!!). Berkshire and Dwayne used to really annoy me and wind me up but I have taken to looking at things differently now and enjoy/enjoyed their posts.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
CAFC Matt said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No, especially after the post he made about he can't be bothered to do anything to get Falmer because he can't be bothered.
:lolol: :lolol:

Didn't say it that wat i said i have done my bit for the campagn and thats enough.:drink:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Yorkie said:
full harris

Most of the time, in fact, 98% of the time this board is very funny and everyone has a good laugh.

Unfortunately there are one or two people who don't know when to stop or where to draw the line.

People have been upset because things have got very personal and others carry on winding up because they haven't got the common sense to realise they are damaging the cause.

I agree this board is funny.

As I mentioned before, 'insulting people is not on'. and so obviously am not in favour of things getting personal. I don't however believe, as I think you are insinuating (sp) in your last paragraph, that berkshire saying RoyalAli is looking for trouble by going to the Palace game is damaging the cause, it is just an opinion. It will not stop Ali helping us (which I think is great of him).

I still think some people take this board to seriously.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
full harris

Funny your having a laugh if thats what you call funny.
This site has its little groups of fans who think they are god and know everything and yeah i have noticed how personal a lot of you get towards eachother.

I choose to keep things such as this well apart and as we all know your little groups like to rattle on like a pack of wolves if you don't like it.

Thats why this site has lost its spark of old:drink:

You say don't know when to stop thats because you can't compete with me and im not one to back down on opions full stop and THATS WHAT PISSES YOU OFF.:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
the full harris said:
I agree this board is funny.

As I mentioned before, 'insulting people is not on'. and so obviously am not in favour of things getting personal. I don't however believe, as I think you are insinuating (sp) in your last paragraph, that berkshire saying RoyalAli is looking for trouble by going to the Palace game is damaging the cause, it is just an opinion. It will not stop Ali helping us (which I think is great of him).

I still think some people take this board to seriously.
Thats my point as you may get a group of palarse on the piss and they may take these leaflets the wrong way and insult or attack him as in my book its very possible.:drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
You say don't know when to stop thats because you can't compete with me and im not one to back down on opions full stop and THATS WHAT PISSES YOU OFF.:smokin:

I have absolutely no wish to compete with you.

Compete with you for what?

You don't back down on your opinion because you don't have a single ounce of common sense to see what is going on.

All it is, is a big wind up to you when others are slogging their guts out to try and achieve something.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think therapy might solve this young man's problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here