Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Bas the 20+ goal machine we've craved for years ?

Is Bas the 20+ goal machine we've craved for years ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • Bomb Iran

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No, from what Ive seen I dont think he is anywhere near that.

However if he gets 10, Revell 10-15 and get someone else in the summer you have the makings of a decent strike team

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I can't really see him keeping up this kind of goalscoring form over a whole season, although he IS better than anyone who has ever played for Leyton Orient. :)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I reckon he's probably more like a 15 goal a season man, but i guess we won't know till we've seen a season from him!

Feb 10, 2007
Silent Bob said:
I can't really see him keeping up this kind of goalscoring form over a whole season, although he IS better than anyone who has ever played for Leyton Orient. :)

He no better than what we have. Dont forget we were offered him and turned him down. I would rather have scotty mac.....

Feb 10, 2007
turienzo's lovechild said:
so much of a donkey that he completely destroyed your "team"?

We were so shit on the night I really wouldnt judge him by that at all............

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
paulsmithscarf said:
He no better than what we have. Dont forget we were offered him and turned him down. I would rather have scotty mac.....
But he can't get even get in the Wycombe team, admittedly they are probably better than Leyton Orient, but still?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
paulsmithscarf said:
We were so shit on the night I really wouldnt judge him by that at all............

You always were and always will be shit though :)

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Savage is better than people give him credit for. He does possess some skill and links up well with his team mates. On what I have seen so far, we should give him a contract for next season now.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
paulsmithscarf said:
You always were and always will be gayers though:)

You ARE Twatty aren't you :)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
paulsmithscarf said:
You always were and always will be gayers though:)

You ARE Twatty aren't you :)

Feb 10, 2007
BUTTERBALL said:
Savage is better than people give him credit for. He does possess some skill and links up well with his team mates. On what I have seen so far, we should give him a contract for next season now.

You will regret it...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here