Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone watching the Luton game in a pub in Brighton?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sorry if there is a 20-page thread on this or something, I've never been very observant. As far as I can see, I could watch the game in the company of Albion fans pretty much anywhere in the world except Brighton. Is anyone watching it in a pub here or, failing that, can anyone recommend a pub that will definitely be showing it? Needs to be somewhere within striking distance of the seafront as I need to leave during the second half to watch Secret Machines at Digital (bad fan, I know.)

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
get yourselves to haywards heath, The Savannah bar, not even ten mins from Brighton, about a fiver, loads a trains, and you will make money back with 2 quid in a drink in there, thats what were doing,

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Will it be shown in The Exchange? I have taken it for granted that it will be.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
get yourselves to haywards heath, The Savannah bar, not even ten mins from Brighton, about a fiver, loads a trains, and you will make money back with 2 quid in a drink in there, thats what were doing,

???

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
the exchange was showing the shrewsbury game on the big screen. would imagine they'll be showing tonight's game.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somewhere in Burgess Hill, if I can find one, if not it'll be Norman Gall on the radio :zzz:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tonight I shall mostly be watching the game at The Round Georges on Sutherland Road.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Just made last minute arrangement to meet a couple of mates in the Blind Busker in Hove

1066gull

playing poker if i can grab a place at the same time whilst watching it probably

Jul 20, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here