Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone a little concerned by this?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm not surprised the whole ground was bouncing Saturday, had to have a effect somewhere

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
he's gonna go to the canary islands, and when they fall into the sea he's gonna say 'NIBIRU! IT'S UPON US-UH. BEHOLD! I AM THE SAVI-UHH! FOR £1000 EACH YOU WON'T BE FORSAKEN! YOU WILL BE SAVE-DUH.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
No. You really need to get out more and stop searching youtube for conspiracies.

So the video is a conspiracy theory? The Nibru bit I agree is a conspiracy which we will later find out if true but the actual evidence of the earths crust breaking whilst the media keep it hush is surely there to see!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Looks like you are trying to spread fear! Why?

Because this happened in a country millions of English tourist travel to every year. It should surely relate to us? to be honest anywhere where there has been a natural disaster should have some concern from citizens elsewhere. How is sharing information the media dont want you to see for example the earthquake in spain, spreading fear? You should be in more fear that your media isn't showing you what really is happening inthe world right now.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
So let me get this straight... there are some holes in the ground and a bit of mud on a building site halfway up a mountain. A video 'proving' this is also littered with links to viruses and cracks for software.

Forgive me if I don't shit my pants immediately.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Because this happened in a country millions of English tourist travel to every year. It should surely relate to us? to be honest anywhere where there has been a natural disaster should have some concern from citizens elsewhere. How is sharing information the media dont want you to see for example the earthquake in spain, spreading fear? You should be in more fear that your media isn't showing you what really is happening inthe world right now.

I have just checked and the US Geological Survey have reported 288 earthquakes so far this month worldwide. Are you expecting News at Ten to report them all? I'm sure it made the local news wherever it happened but is really of no consequence to anyone else.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Am I concerned about it? No, it looks like a typical landslide. The fact that it is nowhere near where I live, therefore doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Take a look at photos of Mam Tor in Derbyshire, the landslips there where the road has gone, look very similar (albeit a little greyer and wetter, weather wise).

If I were the idiot jumping between the cracks, I'd be a little more concerned if the thing started moving again.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The idea of the Nibiru encounter originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain. In 1995, she founded the website ZetaTalk to disseminate her ideas. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here