Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irrelevant Calderon Thread

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Mr Calderon, cult hero, lover, friend, heartbreaker cavalier...

was out with a posse of fellow espanolas having a few drinks at the robin hood pub on little western street last night.

just the table next to mine

i had to restrain myself making wet, reproachful eyes at him.

i rehearsed in my head what i might say, should i have the courage to say anything to him... i knew i never would.

it went like this 'inigo, thankyou for those six wonderful months galavanting down the right wing, and for your general extreme competence, and hair, and smile. it hurts that it didn't work out, but i forgive you. i hope you do well wherever you end up. one day, maybe we will meet again, as friends and comrades...' *weep*

it turns out, if you love something, you must set it free.

god speed inigo, god speed.

ps. your friends look like a right bunch of crusties and you don't know any fit birds

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
no i never speak to celebrities/heart throbs it embarrasses me

what i wrote was the jist of what i WOULD have said

but i had not the courage, nor desire to disturb him with the same old shit every lackwit who recognises him would invariably trot out

'inigo son ahh mate shame but good luck' ...all that

i don't think many people would actually call him a betrayer-unit to his face, would you??

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Actually, he hasn't signed for anyone has he? Hmmmmmmmm.
Is he in league with Gus to bend agents over the table thus allowing Gus to pick & choose who he wants & what they are worth without getting rumped? It's a theory.
Maybe just maybe this is all an elaborate plan to get the best out of the current market with Inigo a player in Gus' game of not being played like Pardew et al when it comes to transfer dealings!!!
Why would he be parading around Brighton if he was really leaving?
Ah I know it is but a wild conspiracy theory.........But.........

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Is he in league with Gus to bend agents over the table thus allowing Gus to pick & choose who he wants & what they are worth without getting rumped? It's a theory.
Maybe just maybe this is all an elaborate plan to get the best out of the current market with Inigo a player in Gus' game of not being played like Pardew et al when it comes to transfer dealings!!!

this might be just crazy enough to work

or just f***ing crazy

if it is true we have a super genius of epic proportions in charge :)

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
haha i have spawned a thread for the crazy dreamers

shine on you crazy doormen

plus yes that foreskin thing is wicked when it happens. imagine not having one. something to think about

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3528778 said:
I know this is a bit unrelated but I sat down at a bus stop the other night and my foreskin did that slow automatically rolling back thing and it felt nice :blush:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:Danny danny danny oy oy oy!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3528778 said:
I know this is a bit unrelated but I sat down at a bus stop the other night and my foreskin did that slow automatically rolling back thing and it felt nice :blush:

Your hands were in your pockets causing a strain though, no? That's how I do it.
Almost feels like a ghostly wank....No?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

I take it that we would be paying rent on a place for him - if he has not signed a contract why are we still paying rent ? Maybe he is renting a place himself but it doen't all quite add up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here