Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irish pisstake

Stupid paddy wankers.

Funny how the only time they've even been close to having any success it's been down to Englishmen and donkeys like Tony Cascarino that aren't good enough for England suddenly claiming they're Oirish.

As for the line about Beckham shaving his head and looking a girl, how does that work? In England women have nice long hair, not skinheads like that f***ing Pope-bashing freak, Sinead O' Connor.

Silly FUCKERS.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not laughing now OIRISH TWATS.

You'll never beat the OIrish....yeah right

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Oi don't tar everyone with the same brush

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Safeway I'm very surprised at you - thought you were better than that:salute: :salute: :salute:

Safeway said:
Stupid paddy wankers.

Funny how the only time they've even been close to having any success it's been down to Englishmen and donkeys like Tony Cascarino that aren't good enough for England suddenly claiming they're Oirish.

As for the line about Beckham shaving his head and looking a girl, how does that work? In England women have nice long hair, not skinheads like that f***ing Pope-bashing freak, Sinead O' Connor.

Silly FUCKERS.

Ah, now, dry your eyes, mate.

These Strawberry Alarm Clock lads from Dublin are pretty good, obviously not as funny as NSP or even Jim Davidson, but worth a listen. For more, see:

http://www.paintbox.ie/colmhayes/humourous.htm

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Made me chuckle !!!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Not entirely unfunny. And good rhymes.

Then again "all of your fans are hooligans" isn't quite right. However, any feelings of annoyance can be soothed over in a minute with the thought that Ireland were beaten in the qualifiers by Switzerland.

Last edited:

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
Duncan H said:
. However, any feelings of annoyance can be soothed over in a minute with the thought that Ireland were beaten in the qualifiers by Switzerland.

I liked it when England lost 3-1 to Australia and Ireland beat them 2-1

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That made me chuckle, either they are brilliant at knocking up something funny in double quick time or they had written it ages ago just in case we fell flat on our arses.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was absolutely hilarious! :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here