Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

irish based seagulls

seagull in ireland

Dec 10, 2003
drop me note i live in co.wexford,have supported the albion since 1977,lived here for 10 yrs travel over 6/7 times a season,going to reading,watford,and nottm forest.

Dublin_Seagull

Jul 14, 2003
Dublin . Ireland
Hi from Swords in County Dublin. SUppoting Brighton for about 22 years . Dublin Born and breed just statring supporting the Seagulls after Peter Ward.
Was at The Away Game against Blkackpool last year a bad 4.1 defeat

:drink: :drink:
Might be going over to the Leeds and West Ham Games away as it easier to get tickets

seagull in ireland

Dec 10, 2003
member of ams,so nearly all games i see are away.some good mates from brighton,let me know if anyone cant make it then i can get a home ticket,very rare though ,saw home vs brentford last year.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Mum and Dad live in Enniskillen and am over there two or three times a year so guess i qualify a bit. If you see a bloke heading on down the Erne/Shannon waterway on a boat wearing the stripes that will probably be me!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
me = runs the fanclub here, which I think is recognised by the club, because I did exchange mails with them a while ago about it

Theres a fair few of us here, and recently we've found that holiday makers and people over on business get added to the attendence at the match watching

At least 14 people went from Ireland to the match in Cardiff, and at least 6 of them were living here. (me, liam, munster monch; being some of them)

We have a meetup probably for the match on the 30th of August, its midday in Dublin on a working day though... If you need more details, post in that thread or mail/pm me. Or add me to your MSN list.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Gordon the Gopher said:
Mum and Dad live in Enniskillen and am over there two or three times a year so guess i qualify a bit. If you see a bloke heading on down the Erne/Shannon waterway on a boat wearing the stripes that will probably be me!

roz, one of the moderators here, is from Enniskillen I believe. She's from somewhere up north anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here