Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iraqi Doctor Confirms US Continues to Use Chemical Weapons in Fallujah

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Anger that is seething throughout Iraq and the world over the assault on Fallujah turn to rage yesterday as an Iraqi physician came forward to confirm reports of the use of banned chemical weapons in Fallujah. Speaking on the condition of anonymity to the Panorama radio station, the physician said he had just examined two dead bodies and confirmed that the victims died of banned chemical weapons. The physician found no evidence of bullet wounds, shrapnel, or any objects penetrating the bodies.

It is worth noting that Mufkarat al-Islam was the first to alert readers to the use of chemical weapons by American occupying force on 11/11/2004. Since that time there have been several reports that US occupation troops has resorted to using chemical but none that could be independently verified.

34 Victims Of Banned Chemical Weapons Buried In Fallujah

It is also interesting how concerned the American occupying forces were about burying the bodies that lay on the outskirts of the Jowlan neighborhood for burial in Al-Saqlawiah, with many mainstream reports that the occupiers where “cleaning up” the dead. Now we have the answer.

Local citizens who came to retrieve their lost ones were frisked to make sure that none of them brought cameras to document the crime using chemical weapons. American occupiers also insisted on accompanying those citizens from the moment of removing the bodies up until the final burial. 20 bodies including two women and a child were removed on Monday, 14 more on Tuesday. Mufkarat al-Islam correspondent confirmed that the dead bodies were swollen, yellow colored, and had no smell. A number of citizens requested permission to go inside Jowlan neighborhood to remove the dead but they were told (through an interpreter) that Americans cannot go with them because they do not control that area inside. A woman fleeing the war torn zone informed Mufkarat al-Islam’s correspondent that she witnessed Americans putting bodies in black plastic bags and dumping them in the river.

Observers agree on one thing- Americans decided to use chemical weapons after they failed to defeat the Mujahideen in Fallujah – both a cowardly and inhumane act. The Mujahideen inflicted heavy losses on the US forces in al-Fallujah prompting the Americans to employ chemical weapons for the first time since the fall of Baghdad. Reports have been received that US forces used chemical weapons in the al-Jawlan, ash-Shuhada’, and al-Jubayl neighborhoods and again last night in al-Jubayl neighborhood.

Is this how intends to deal with the rest of the Sunni heartland?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
fourthteamtillidie said:
i say lets make them play qualifiers behind closed doors, no wait thats spain isn't it......

Seriously though they wouldnt be so stupid would they?

:angry: :angry:
They are american and they did vote for Bush again! :rolleyes:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats just f***ing dandy :angry: My mates out there with Blackwatch and he's due back in a few weeks, better not comeback with some radioactive shite attached to his clothing ???

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
fourthteamtillidie said:

Seriously though they wouldnt be so stupid would they?

:angry: :angry:

:lolol: :clap2:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Somehow I don't think so .. not so much because I don't believe our colonials friends are stupid enough to try using chemicals more because you simply don't use chemical weapons when you're taking a town, block by block. It's impossible to control the stuff and the guy's on the ground wouldn't be able to operate properly, also most of the known chemical weapons take ages to clear up and the after effects are pretty much known. Soldiers are shit scared of anything to do with chemicals weapons et al. The only time you'd use chemicals is to wipe out the entire population, as Uncle saddam did to the kurds and marsh people.

Also, the Sunni Iraq press is about as reliable as Fox news when it comes to the facts.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Deportivo Seagull said:
Somehow I don't think so .. not so much because I don't believe our colonials friends are stupid enough to try using chemicals more because you simply don't use chemical weapons when you're taking a town, block by block. It's impossible to control the stuff and the guy's on the ground wouldn't be able to operate properly, also most of the known chemical weapons take ages to clear up and the after effects are pretty much known. Soldiers are shit scared of anything to do with chemicals weapons et al. The only time you'd use chemicals is to wipe out the entire population, as Uncle saddam did to the kurds and marsh people.

Also, the Sunni Iraq press is about as reliable as Fox news when it comes to the facts.

.... and how much frontline footage of fallujah has been seen on sky/bbc/cnn.... and how many 'grunts' have you seen with bio-chemical suits or breathing apparatus..... none........ another true story then???!!!

Publishing this crap on sites is only feeding into the hands of the madmen.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I think someone could sell Redland a five-sided triangle if it was anti-American.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here