Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Towns heaviest supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
paul-mason2.jpg

Paul Mason, Ipswich big boy
No disrespect Paul, you may be something of a collosus and a true Ipswich heavyweight, but your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow.

Gus and the boys will be reeling on the back of four winless games but we're still sitting pretty in the top 6, and one good result will get the promotion bandwagon back on track.

Come on, healthy sales for this so should be another bumper 2,000+ Albion audience, lets show Gus and the boys despite recent setbacks we're right behind them and roar them on to three priceless points.

:ascarf:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Not sure what the fat bloke has to do with it but completely agree with putting the last couple of weeks behind us and getting back on track and behind the team. I cant wait to see us win tommorow.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
[MENTION=158]Gerbil[/MENTION].

It's the bloke from Southend away, who couldn't fit through a door. :laugh:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I thought that lard arse was a Birmingham fan

Edit; no that was fat Barry

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
paul-mason2.jpg

Paul Mason, Ipswich big boy
No disrespect Paul, you may be something of a collosus and a true Ipswich heavyweight, but your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow.

Gus and the boys will be reeling on the back of four winless games but we're still sitting pretty in the top 6, and one good result will get the promotion bandwagon back on track.

Come on, healthy sales for this so should be another bumper 2,000+ Albion audience, lets show Gus and the boys despite recent setbacks we're right behind them and roar them on to three priceless points.

:ascarf:

That's not Ipswich Biggest fan. I though The Moose was a West Ham fan???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I thought that lard arse was a Birmingham fan

Edit; no that was fat Barry

Not to be confused with" I Phat Baz" from the North Stand !! Makes me look positvely Anorexic !!!!!!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
that pic kinda reminds me of the girl i hooked up with last night :(

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I take it that's not the same Paul Mason that used to play for Ipswich Town in the early to mid-1990s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here