ipswich keen on mm

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
They can f uck off.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh dear god please, how i can dream but can't exactly see it happening. Dosn't have the greatest track record does he

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rookie said:
Oh dear god please, how i can dream but can't exactly see it happening. Dosn't have the greatest track record does he

Better than many for getting teams promoted.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
from league 1 maybe, but not from the championship to premiership which is what they want. He can't cope with better players and dosn't know how to organise his team. How many places has he been sacked from?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rookie said:
from league 1 maybe, but not from the championship to premiership which is what they want. He can't cope with better players and dosn't know how to organise his team. How many places has he been sacked from?

Two I think, Wolves and Millwall. He left Reading and Leicester both times leaving a lot of acrimony. As far as falling out with 'some' players I would suggest Alan Mullery (if you can remember that far back) was even worse.

I have to admit I would take this 'McGhee interesting Ipswich' rumour with a large pinch of salt though.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think its very unfair for people to get our hopes up like this

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can we raise some funds for his train fair to Ipswich, I'll start with £2.34 which is all my change in my pocket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here