Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich forum

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Even Millwall fans weren't that sad!

Tractor driving, carrot crunching f***ing twats!

How dare Ipswich fans use stereotypes, the stupid farmers.

Oh. :facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And to think we were being so nice about them today on NSC, with many of us having had a soft spot for Ipswich Town down the years...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Personally don't get what some of you lot are finding. Seems people here need to be mothered before going online... but hey, just my opinion. However what I do find strange is many of their fans object to terms like 'carrot crunchers' and 'farmer boys' and the likes yet they call themselves the Tractor Boys!! That's like us getting all wound up about being accused of gayness and having a nic of The Poofters!

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Worst forum I have ever had the misfortune to look at. Impossible to navigate. Seem to be obsessed with homosexuality.
Didn't see any mention of our Liverpool defeat - would of thought that is something they could have made fun of us about - maybe they were too busy googling various sites in order to satisfy their obvious curiosity?

D

Deleted member 22389

Worst forum I have ever had the misfortune to look at. Impossible to navigate. Seem to be obsessed with homosexuality.
Didn't see any mention of our Liverpool defeat - would of thought that is something they could have made fun of us about - maybe they were too busy googling various sites in order to satisfy their obvious curiosity?

lol

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Set the view mode to collapsed :nono:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Most of them think its all fine by the looks of it, despite the fact this week the PM had a meeting with groups and said homophobic abuse is the same as racism.

And then they say "If you say that Ipswich is a small town near Norwich, then we will say stuff back" - thats banter and not illegal - some of them are stuck in a time warp.

Do like the post likes on their forum though, but thats it

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Why dont you read the 'what town fans need to know about the amex-homophobic abuse' thread. Select the collapsed view option,makes it a lot easier. A Brighton fan tells Ipswich how they should behave,this starts a welcome debate on homophobia and chanting at games.Most Town fans hate it,but with any club,there is always an idiotic few!:)

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I have it on good authority that Ipswich fans feed beefburgers to swans

They also *apparently* have giant chickens, one of whom asked to remain nameless but provided me with this quote, "Why am I so massive?"

However, this source might not be the most reliable as he believed he was in aeroplane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here