Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ipswich - EDF Park and Ride

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I hope so really need it this season , wasn’t open v utd
Yeah, i'm not 100% sure but have they ever opened it for a 12.30pm Saturday kick off? I don't think they have, so it may just have been good train service and standard P and R for that game. Ipswich, Forrest and Spurs are HOPEFULLY more likely to have it open as 2 are Sunday service for trains and The Uni Car Parks fooked for Ipswich

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just got mine..what time do you normally get there and where is the bus queue to come back please

thanks

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
Just got mine..what time do you normally get there and where is the bus queue to come back please

thanks
The journey time is obviously a bit longer but the pick up and drop offs are a lot quicker, smaller queues at the AMEX and no queues up Mill Road. I wouldn't get there any later than 2.15pm myself to make sure I'm there for KO. I usually aim for 1-1.30.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Can anyone remember what time they open the car park? Thinking I might park there and get a train into the city pre-match.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Better. Guaranteed spot, about 30 to the ground. Shorter queue, quicker getaway after. Normally back at car by 1715-1730 leaving on the final whistle
Where do they pick up from at the Amex after matches?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Where do they pick up from at the Amex after matches?
Where the other P&R buses go from, there should be someone waving a sign around. Last season it was to the left of the mill road queue, but it can be easy to join the wrong one!

Last edited:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I’ve not used Mill Road P&R for a few years. Is it still drive up non bookable, apart from Wolves CCR3 match?
yes but it fills up very early, especially since Mithras House P&R went

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here