Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich,arrest

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I have hunch it ain't him. Like any serial killer he is too cunning for the police at the moment.

I reckon the killer will stop for a while before starting again.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I'm interested to find out how they found this man.

Was he already known to the police, or a tip off from a friend or neighbour?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have a feeling it's probably the guy who did an interview with the Sunday Mirror yesterday, the twat.

I'm sure he lived in a village a few miles from Felixstowe.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
There has, apparently, been a bloke hanging round all the police media briefings held in Suffolk recently. He's the bloke identified in some of the tabloids a few days back as "Uncle" -- the one who pays prostitutes, doesn't have sex, and then gives them a lecture about Christianity.

No idea if the arrested bloke is the same man, but put it like this: one of my colleagues claimed to have solved the murders about three days ago...

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
edna krabappel said:
Have a feeling it's probably the guy who did an interview with the Sunday Mirror yesterday, the twat.

I'm sure he lived in a village a few miles from Felixstowe.

That's what they're saying on BBC News 24 at the moment.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
jonny.rainbow said:
I'm interested to find out how they found this man.

Was he already known to the police, or a tip off from a friend or neighbour?

They've been working non-stop haven't they? My guess is its would be a tip off from someone, and then they'll match any spec of DNA I'd have thought?....But I wonder how much the police really should say about it - given that he'll have to be tried and found guilty in court? Hate to be American about it - but a trial by public certainly means that any potential juror could already have formed an opinion?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What was this daily Mirror thing then? I missed it!

Well done the Police. If this is the right guy, they really have conducted themselves impeccibly. :clap:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Biscuit said:
Ohhh.... Surely they were his alibi.. He can't be THAT stupid to go to the press if it was him, can he? I mean I thought this guy was smart..

If it does turn out to be this man, it's kind of got parallels with the way Ian Huntley willingly gave an interview to the local TV news after he'd murdered the two girls in Soham.
I think serial killers are only 'smart' in the movies, in a kind of Hannible Lector type way.

In reality, they always seem to be the sad, pathetic people you'd expect them to be.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
very chilling, awful dress sense and looks like a complete weirdo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here