Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone help needed

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Sorry if this already on here but does anybody know how to set up a Contact Group for texting on an iPhone? And can I send a text to more than ten people at a time?

Thank you.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Once you've sent a text to a group, then that creates a new 'thread' in the Messages app - so you just go to that thread and send a new message any time you want to ...

I guess you could alternatively set up a named group in contacts - but you probably need the address book app on a mac to do this.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Another IPhone related question,

How do you create a new album for pictures /move pictures over?

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Jim.

I do it in ITunes when I plug the IPhone in to update it. I don't think you can do it on the actual handset.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Another IPhone related question,

How do you create a new album for pictures /move pictures over?

i actually had the same problem and got a solution the other day, the best way is to create a folder on your desktop or wherever on your computer, and inside that folder create sub folders for your photos ie friends, brighton games, naked women. Or whatever folders you need. then when you sync your iphone to itunes click on the photos tab at the top of the sync page and select this folder and it will automatically show the photos on your iphone in their separate folders.

hope this helps. :thumbsup:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Is there really no way of setting up folders on the actual IPhone?? not doubting that the above works but its hardly the most convienet way of doing it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here