*** iPhone Buying & Selling Classifieds ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
This may or may not work.
With the confirmed release date of 21.09.2012 for the iPhone 5, I'm sure there will be plenty of people trying to shift their older models.

My iPhone is for sale on this eBay link. For more info or pictures, please PM.

Others, please feel free to advertise your older models etc.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] feel free to move this thread to the classifieds sections if you feel it's more appropriate, however if possible, could we leave it here until the release?

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
In case it doesn't get moved.

FOR SALE: One iPhone 4 32GB, black, two weeks old in perfect condition.
WANTED: One iPhone 4/4S, white, perfect condition preferable.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
With the confirmed release date of 21.09.2012 for the iPhone 5, I'm sure there will be plenty of people trying to shift their older models.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] feel free to move this thread to the classifieds sections if you feel it's more appropriate, however if possible, could we leave it here until the release?

Last two sales have negative feedback!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So you are not actually selling your phone through NSC you are looking for some free advertising

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In case it doesn't get moved.

FOR SALE: One iPhone 4 32GB, black, two weeks old in perfect condition.
WANTED: One iPhone 4/4S, white, perfect condition preferable.

I have a white 32gb 4s that is perfect or close to it, as Apple swapped it out for me only 2 weeks ago. I still have the box and all the bits and pieces.

Phone buying companies will give me c£300, eBay close to £400. I'll happily split the difference if you're interested.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I have a white 32gb 4s that is perfect or close to it, as Apple swapped it out for me only 2 weeks ago. I still have the box and all the bits and pieces.

Phone buying companies will give me c£300, eBay close to £400. I'll happily split the difference if you're interested.

Same as me. Swapped out with Apple. When are you thinking of selling up? I'm cashing in on mine, buying the 5 and the 4S for my better half.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
P.S. I have a semi-broken* Samsung Galaxy S original if anyone wants to swap** their old Iphone

* if it turns off, it takes 30 minutes to turn back on again
** give me

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Last two sales have negative feedback!
Including one for the phone he is now trying to sell again...

Sorry this was posted in a quick rush as at work!
With regards to the feedback, this should have been mentioned, my apologies. I attempted to sell my iPhone previously in order to buy the 4S. Unfortunately the buyer was a bit of a special case and was expecting an iPhone 4 in immaculate & as new condition and we wen't through a lengthy negotiation, eBay customer service involved.. Ugh it was a real ball-ache. If you see the bottom of the listing on eBay, you'll see I underline in red that a buyer shouldn't be expecting a brand new looking phone!

So you are not actually selling your phone through NSC you are looking for some free advertising

Again apologies, was in a rush. I've created this thread so I and others can potentially sell their phones to other NSC'ers. I should have made this clearer, my bad.

I reckon there's something he's not telling us...

Haha, the Missus uses my eBay account :) I swear!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

This.... i was interested... but just seems like you are trying to get as many people to go to your ebay link and bid...

So what special NSC buy it now price are you offering?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Maybe you should remove the link to your ebay then

As I've said multiple times, I created the thread without putting every single thought into it, my apologies. I can't edit the original post.
To be honest mate, if you don't like it or disagree for whatever reason or plainly don't like how I post for whatever reason, just put me on your ignore list. This is quite plainly a thread for people who want to buy or sell their phones. If people aren't interested, let the thread die.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
This.... i was interested... but just seems like you are trying to get as many people to go to your ebay link and bid...

So what special NSC buy it now price are you offering?

It looks like they go on eBay for between £190 - £220 from looking the other day.
I should have put up more of a description and price in the original post, at the time if seemed a lot simpler to just post the eBay link.
As for getting as many people as possible onto my eBay page, simply untrue. I'd guess up to 25 people may be interested on NSC whereas in a 10 day listing on eBay, the average page view for an iPhone at auction is just under 50,000 page hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here