Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iphone - built to last

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Hats off to Apple, dropped my iphone down the toilet and had to dive my arm in to save it from being flushed away. Two days later after being left in a bowl of uncooked rice its working again. Bloody miracle or what ???

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I tried my iPhone with prawn Ramen noodles on Saturday. Delicioso!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So you had your iphone in one hand standing in front the toilet, what were you doing with the other. And what website where you on.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
So you had your iphone in one hand standing in front the toilet, what were you doing with the other. And what website where you on.

Its taken nearly 3 hours for someone to question how, well.....there I was brushing teeth in sink adajcent to the crapper, hoodie front pocket, the big one you can get both hands in, out flew iphone, moment of recognition it was indeed the phone, then arm down. Total time spent in toilet 5 secs max.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Its taken nearly 3 hours for someone to question how, well.....there I was brushing teeth in sink adajcent to the crapper, hoodie front pocket, the big one you can get both hands in, out flew iphone, moment of recognition it was indeed the phone, then arm down. Total time spent in toilet 5 secs max.

Would you have been so quick off the mark had you just taken a dump?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I am in awe of what Steve Jobs created as this very same phone has now surpassed the toilet incident now. I had lost it a couple of weeks ago and then found it in the garden after 6 days of rain, left it in a bowl of rice for a week...just come back from holiday and it only f'in works!!! Unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here